Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we ever get 30,000+at the amex?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
When you say 30k do you mean attendance or ticket sales?

:wink:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, one day we will but not until the 'secret' phase 3 of the AMEX development happens.

Only 30K+ crowd for me was the Millenium stadium - missed wembley v Notts County, and the cup final and everything previous was before my time.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I reckon a Rick Astley concert held in the Amex would get that many. He'll still have them enormous trousers about the place somewhere and they'll drag the crowds in. Craig Logan on bass too.

D

Deleted member 2719

Probably not.

But what i can say is we will get considerably more than Palarse or Pimpey.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We will sell out games so if the segregation is less than 750 then we will.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I reckon a Rick Astley concert held in the Amex would get that many. He'll still have them enormous trousers about the place somewhere and they'll drag the crowds in. Craig Logan on bass too.

Speaking of which, it must be about time they Announced next summer's live acts.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The beauty of it all is that Palace will be the first team to tip us over the 30k barrier, which will hopefully be in March if all the seats are in by then (which they should be). Thanks Crystal Palace FC.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Def YES !!

If Im not mistaken we have had 26,974 already so with the two North corners and the upper South West corner the capacity
will be around 32,500 or near enough and those seats are already sold.

:amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The beauty of it all is that Palace will be the first team to tip us over the 30k barrier, which will hopefully be in March if all the seats are in by then (which they should be). Thanks Crystal Palace FC.

And imagine a bursting 30750 AMEX if we get a playoff semi-final there. Just the regulation minimum 2000 away fans for that one I'd think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here