Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we be able to buy BHA/Oldham scarfs, on Saturday?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hope so.

I really need a scarf which is half us and half the team that could go some way to relegating us, on it.

Much like the Scouser last night with half Liverpool and half Chelsea, I bet he was well chuffed wearing the colours of the team that has twice knocked his beloved Liverpool out of Europes premier cup competition.

WHY THE FOOK DO PEOPLE BUY THIS SHITE.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just get a blue and white scarf. Job done.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
When I go abroad with Spurs I always get a half and half scarf. However, European Nights at the Lane I dont..

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think they are actually selling ones which are blue and white stripes at one end and white and blue stripes at the other.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
always HATED these scarfs, show 100% Albion passion and keep the program if you want a match souvenir

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've always wondered who the f*** bought them either; other than pubs very far away from the ground that put them up to show that a customer made a long trip I NEVER see them again after the game...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
BHA/Palace scarf, anyone?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Why not get one that's half Albion and half human hair?

Think of the possibilities

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
For some reason I have an Albion/Wrexham scarf

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can kind of see it. Suspend reality for a sec.
Say we won the FA cup next season, (it gets worse), and were then drawn against CSKA Moscow in the 1st round of the Europa Cup.
Fan-blooming-tastic, the Red Square becomes the Blue and White Sq, and some local Ivan is selling 1/2 and 1/2 scarfs, who could honestly say, 'I ain't wearing that, shite'.

But that's so far removed from week in week out European football, season after season, and not only that wearing colours of a team 300 miles away. MENTALS.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Well sometimes I get it when the teams have some kind of bond or connection like Liverpool and Celtic, but when your team makes a habit of reaching European competitions year in year out it's just another cheap cash in ploy.

The Albion/Wrexham scarf had its reasons though, and I was fully behind that and I'd also agree with Statto above that were we by some miracle to enter European competition and visit some far away stadium we'd previously never even heard of then yes, I would quite enjoy a memento such as the half and half scarf. Say half Albion and half Barca, now that I'd pay for

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wasn't there a ginormous BINFEST on here over that Albion/Wrexham scarf ?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
My advice to anyone about to diss 'two-club' scarves for being a bit poncey is think carefully about what you're doing. That way lies a whole world of hurt. Even if you're right...

I ended up virtually being accused of sinking Falmer. And there was me thinking the planning process was the real hurdle.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
I have a scarf which is half Brighton and half Hove

HAVE SOME OF THAT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here