Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will walsall be pay on the day ?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
does this fixture usually become pay on the gate ? and what are the chances of it being POTG this season ?

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I liked this away game last year, train stations right next to the stadium. Would love to gain promotion as it's my mates 18th that weekend, can easily see it selling out before hand if thats the case

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It has never been anything but POTD - this time we will half fill the ground, not just the away end!

Don't think there has ever been a league full house at the Bescott and can't see Walsall turning down the revenue

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Absolutely no chance.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It has never been anything but POTD - this time we will half fill the ground, not just the away end!

Don't think there has ever been a league full house at the Bescott and can't see Walsall turning down the revenue

This. Either we won't sell out or will take a few up seeing as you can get a train up there on the day at a reasonable price.
If there is a chance of Walsall making an extra couple of grand they'll give us more.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They go on sale tomorrow I seem to remember.

Can't see much chance of it becoming POTG at any stage, given the proximity to the end of the season and the chance of us being promoted.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Walsall will give us two stands, so approximately 4,000 tickets, the Bescot will be rocking for this one as Walsall will be fighting to stay up.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Any chance getting a ticket in the home end for this game?

Don't go in their stand behind the goal, unless you like hospital food.

:nono:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Walsall are struggling with home crowds at the moment. On top of that, the stadium is being sold from beneith them, leaving the football club potentially homeless when their lease runs out (fortunately that is 17 years away). On top of that, the owners have banned all of the fans that have protested against this sale.

I fear there may well be more away fans than home fans.

I'll be sitting in the directors box, thanks to my girlfriend having a VERY well connected brother-in-law.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Nerd alert ............ according to my googling last time a FL game had more away supporters than home was Accrington Rochdale in 2008 .. 1100 home 1200 away ... that'd be a nice record to break on the day we clinch promotion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here