Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will this be the year we hang onto our player of the year?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Crofts went
Bennett AND Murray went
Not sure if it was Bridcutt or Greer this year but both seem to have attracted interest.

So are we in a position not to unload our best players, we do seem to lose players for what are frankly peanuts compared to what other clubs get?

D

Deleted member 18477

Navarro - check
Harley - hopefully
Ankergren - hopefully

Let's hope we get rid of the shit instead of the good for once.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Navarro - check
Harley - hopefully
Ankergren - hopefully

Let's hope we get rid of the shit instead of the good for once.

Quite frankly fans like you make me sick. We won League 1 with a record number of points, record number of home wins and clean sheets with Ankergren in goal and yet you class him as shit. I know he hasn't been as good in the Championship, but Navarro and he have done as well as they can for League 1 players. To class any of our players as shit takes some doing.

D

Deleted member 18477

Quite frankly fans like you make me sick. We won League 1 with a record number of points, record number of home wins and clean sheets with Ankergren in goal and yet you class him as shit. I know he hasn't been as good in the Championship, but Navarro and he have done as well as they can for League 1 players. To class any of our players as shit takes some doing.

:lolol::bigwave:

At least I actually called the shit players shit and not the good ones like Barnes and CMS that others seem to do all the time! If I make you sick god knows what they do to you!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
If we was to sell Bridcutt (which i hope we don't) it will show that we are becoming a feeder club. Bridcutt is the 1st name on the team sheet and would take ages to replace him with someone capable of playing in the same role. TB should give a firm f*** off to Reading

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
It would take a massive offer, as others have said on similar threads, at the sponsors dinner Liam said he was very happy with us and probably more importantly his young family are happy here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:lolol::bigwave:

At least I actually called the shit players shit and not the good ones like Barnes and CMS that others seem to do all the time! If I make you sick god knows what they do to you!

Are any of our players actually shit though? I don't think so, I too cringe when our fans call players that have served this club so well, shit. I wouldn't class Harley as shit either, he really hasn't had a long enough run to make decisions like that and I'd suggest Gus wouldn't have pursued him so hard if he doesn't have something about him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here