Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will there be TOUTS outside the AMEX on match days????

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Ooh that told me didn't it. Mr NSC quality control deems the subject of ticket touting unworthy of his attention yet still reads and then posts on the thread to tell us that the subject is not worthy of his attention. An oxyMORON I think.

very good comeback

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I imagine there will be touts, just like there were hawkers peddling tat outside Withdean for the final games. It's a sign of how far we have come.

As for them card things stopping touting Arsenal has a similar scheme and I know people who have bought black market tickets for their games. Not sure how they do it though.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh do f*** off beach hut, a perfectly good thread ruined by your pathetic drivel, screw banning the newbies its the old farts like this twat that need banning!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im sure there will be someone who has a pre purchased paper ticket, then sells to a tout, who then sells to someone else, there isnt alot the club can do. So there will be a market, especially for the bigger games. Im sure the touts will be somewhere, you just need to find them. Maybe not right o/s the stadium but close by.

If that person who bought the paper ticket off a tout behaves impeccably and does not do anything silly like get thrown out then no suspicion is aroused.

I cant see STHs giving their smart cards to touts to use for one game. Im sure they will pass these on to trusted people.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I cant see STHs giving their smart cards to touts to use for one game. Im sure they will pass these on to trusted people.

Agree. The only time I could see that happening was, say, last home game of the season if the away team could clinch promotion and could have brought thousands more than their allocation. In that situation, if you were offered £500 outside the ground for one match on your card, you might think about it. Probably not if you wanted to renew, though. This happened at Blackburn with Man U fans recently, they were warned by the club they would be banned if they did this.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
what are the options for someone (from afar) who wants to take in a game but cant get one of the 1000 or so tickets on offer.
After the initial euphoria there will be times when season ticket holders wont be able to make a match. Are they able to make their tickets available?

So is there nobody that can answer this?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Agree. The only time I could see that happening was, say, last home game of the season if the away team could clinch promotion and could have brought thousands more than their allocation. In that situation, if you were offered £500 outside the ground for one match on your card, you might think about it. Probably not if you wanted to renew, though. This happened at Blackburn with Man U fans recently, they were warned by the club they would be banned if they did this.

Exactly and would you risk a ban for £500? Well maybe if you were a JCL and we were bottom of the league. But people like you and I, not a chance I would risk it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So is there nobody that can answer this?

As per my post of today, on Ask The Club, there are plans to introduce a ticket exchange, whereby non-attending STHs could put their tickets back on sale on a match by match basis. Let's pray they truly understand the importance of getting this right.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
As per my post of today, on Ask The Club, there are plans to introduce a ticket exchange, whereby non-attending STHs could put their tickets back on sale on a match by match basis. Let's pray they truly understand the importance of getting this right.

Thanks HKFC, I didn't see that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here