Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will the bald clown and laurel and hardy be sacked today

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think we need a poll to decide whether we need another poll on this subject. Then we need further polls every hour, on the hour to see whether opinions have changed throughout the day.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
NSC Gold?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Vulture you've been on this board for God knows how many years, and you don't know how to do a poll. Bellend.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hurry up ostrich, it must be nearly 15 minutes since you started another thread about sacking Slade. Surely you need to start another three more just to catch up on yourself.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
And again, for f*** sake stop posting the same stuff, these moderators pay for this bandwith you f***ing Cun.t

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
will fuckwit get the sack....

Changed your views from 3 weeks ago when you posted this?

"To all the people on here (and most do not go to the games)that want Slade sacked.
One simple message f*** OFF

Russell Slades Blue And White Army"

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
I think we need a poll to decide whether we need another poll on this subject. Then we need further polls every hour, on the hour to see whether opinions have changed throughout the day.

There are enough Poles in this country already Keeping the indigenous population out of jobs,though some are going home. How about a spot of poll dancing

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
f*** off little boy look how many times i have posted compared to you f*** off:angry:

This little turd was around on Saturday trying to upset and disrupt discussion before and during the match. He needs a good kick in the bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here