Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Still

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Random manager idea, saw a documentary on him a while ago and was impressed with what he was doing at Reims.

Not got the pedigree but got to be worth a thread just for his name. His brother is his asst, Nick Still

(Sorry if fixtures but Search didn't get any results)

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Rubbish no thanks
The thing is you could be absolute rubbish at one club and superb at another - and vice versa. So much to factor in - the owners, quality of players, opposition and so on. Perfect example of that would be Ten Hag at Ajax and Man Utd.

I seem to remember Chris Hughton was vilified at Norwich, came to us and was great until the last few months of his tenure.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Supposed to be going to Sunderland.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Random manager idea, saw a documentary on him a while ago and was impressed with what he was doing at Reims.

Not got the pedigree but got to be worth a thread just for his name. His brother is his asst, Nick Still

what about his cousin Stan?

SofaKing

Jul 26, 2018
I don't think he has any coaching badges of any note. Reims had to pay a fine every month due to this fact. Can't see Bloom forking out money for this on an ongoing basis.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If he brings Crosby Nash and Young along....(a séance or two may be required, but) could be a winner

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don't think he has any coaching badges of any note. Reims had to pay a fine every month due to this fact. Can't see Bloom forking out money for this on an ongoing basis.
26,000 euros a game although he has his badges now.. From playing football manager to become a manager good story.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Yeah, that's not a concern anymore. He got his badges since, at least, March of last year, apparently.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's done a great job at Reims, every home game is Champagne football.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I had him quite high on my list a month ago but a bit has changed on the manager market and I think there's too many good options.
Will be interesting to see what he can do in the Championship as I imagine that's where he'll end up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here