Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Saturday actually sell out?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Just checking my friends a family and the 3 people I know on my list who aren't going Saturday I can still buy their tickets.... Shouldn't they have been put on general sale by now?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
They remain for sale to current STH's until next Wednesday, they then go on general sale. Can you still buy their tickets? yeah.

How can they stay on sale to STHs until next Wednesday when the game is the day after tomorrow?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I suspect the expectation was that the tickets would be snapped up by season ticket holders so there was no need to plan for a General Sale.

I've also been unsure, for some time, whether Spurs would sell out to season ticket holders, both due to it being holiday season and that a lot of people want to wait for Donny.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I have just booked my Spurs seat with no problems just now. Was only logging on to sort out my Gills seat, fully expecting the Spurs game to have sold out, but noticed both seats available.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I suspect the expectation was that the tickets would be snapped up by season ticket holders so there was no need to plan for a General Sale.

I've also been unsure, for some time, whether Spurs would sell out to season ticket holders, both due to it being holiday season and that a lot of people want to wait for Donny.

Agreed , there will be many who consider Donny to be the first "proper" game.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Tickets for Saturday's Sussex Senior Cup Final - the first match to be played at the American Express Community Stadium - will go on general sale from 5pm today.

Supporters who are yet to purchase tickets for the prestigious Final still have a chance to watch Albion's Development Squad - boasting the current crop of future prospects - take on Eastbourne Borough at the magnificent Amex Stadium, kick-off 3pm.

Fans will be able to purchase tickets via the club's online ticket site from 5pm tonight, with tickets then available from 10am tomorrow morning via the ticketline - 0845 496 1901 - and in person at the Albion ticket office in Queens Road.

The club is expecting a high demand for the first chance to watch an Albion side at the brand new stadium, so to avoid disappointment supporters are advised to purchase tickets at the earliest possible moment.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
according to the Assgas yesterday it is already sold out, but what do they know!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If I wanted to watch a game in a new but half empty stadium with 10,000 other fairly disinterested people all lacking passion for the game they're watching, I'd have bought a season ticket at Reading.

I imagine there are a few other people who feel the same. :thumbsup:

Oh, I understand fully, Superwife is giving it a miss, as are 2 of the guys we go together with. Me, I was never going to miss it, I cant get enough of it, however, I would have thought of the 18K STH that 10K would have wanted to go to this one.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i must say,i was NOT going to spurs game,and was waiting to the donny game
,but i couldnt resist when looking on line,and booked

It's there now. Lots of sections available, especially in the East.

I was just being nosey - you can seem to click on a section and see the actual seats like before. If one had been available near to us, I might have bought one for the Mrs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here