Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will peterboro game be postponed?

chidgull

Apr 29, 2006
From the Argus !
'Albion groundsman Steve Winterburn is hopeful the Seagulls can avoid a hat-trick of postponements.

He is optimistic tomorrow night's re-arranged clash against Peterborough at Withdean will survive the weather.

"At the moment the forecast is for rain and sleet," said Winterburn. "If that stays as it is then I don't think there will be any problems.

"The pitch is draining well, even after the rainfall this morning. '

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
When a Chairman comes out and supports a manager they get sacked.

When the Albion are confident a game will go ahead it will be called off.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Its not just raining now, itys fcuking pi55ing down

IF the game is on, and this weather continues, its gonna be about as much fun as the Millwall game sitting out in this. Let's hope we get a similar result

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
It better not be, cant stand the feeling of looking forward to a game then getting home and seeing its been called off AGAIN!
:sick:

1066gull

If it rains during the match, I will feel for you all.

It can't get be much worse then the Luton game in the Chamionship a few years back, when I actually cheered a Chippy slide tackle for the first (and last) time ever.

God I actually enjoyed that day, despite being soaked to the bone! I think its because I come from a rural area, work outside a bit more often and thus am just a little more capable of poor weather. Not being disrespectful to anyone like, I just can't shut my gob when I should do.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If it rains during the match, I will feel for you all.

It can't get be much worse then the Luton game in the Chamionship a few years back, when I actually cheered a Chippy slide tackle for the first (and last) time ever.

God I actually enjoyed that day, despite being soaked to the bone! I think its because I come from a rural area, work outside a bit more often and thus am just a little more capable of poor weather. Not being disrespectful to anyone like, I just can't shut my gob when I should do.

That game had to be the wettest I have ever got at a football match.

1066gull

Its very wet in Wolves too, but amazingly were still forecast to be snowed in a couple of inches (again) by 1AM

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Driving home to scummerland from BN3shire last night was a bit like being in the film The Perfect Storm,but that was on a fishing boat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here