Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will people still use brightonfans.com

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
bit unfair slagging them off - I have visited both- but only registered on brightonfans. I didn't feel NSP was designed for me.

Thanks to both, but mostly I will be here.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
If you used Brightonfans then I wouldnt slag it off, Coxy never EVER set that board up with the intention of it being home to a wide selection of Albion support and I think he deserves a rather hard slap on the back for putting his hand in his pocket to keep it going when a mass exodus of GOONS suddenly appeared on the scene.

Some folk are NEVER satisfied, but then there are those who get involved and those who dont.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Brightonfans is great for the occasional football post and a bit of a change and has been a worthy substitute.

This, however, is the biz!! :bounce:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Some of the photos posted on NSP, were, erm, *enlightening*, if not physically impossible, which is probably why my eldest spent so much time smirking at it ...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Brighton fans was ok. Not the same but filled a hole. Like a cup a soup extra.

NSP on the other hand was like a great big gateux that I over indulged in by saying the C word alot!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I lurked at Brightonfans but never registered - it was a bit too civilised for me. But thanks to Coxy for taking in the waifs and strays

..................... and i see tommy k dwayne hasn't grown up yet

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
afters said:
NSP is fun, brighton.fans is very very dull.
NSP looked like fun, but there was no way I was going to have a message board with "Come in her mouth" displayed on every other post!

And brightonfans did have its moments to be fair - Coxy remains a legend.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Simster said:
NSP looked like fun, but there was no way I was going to have a message board with "Come in her mouth" displayed on every other post!

And brightonfans did have its moments to be fair - Coxy remains a legend.

may I be the first to concur with my right honorable friend

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Not much point going there if no one else is going to be there. I like it though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here