Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Our Game Be Off?

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
Knowing how health and safety mad the authorities are, with the possibility of snow and freezing weather Saturday, is there a chance our game could be postponed? I know we have undersoil heating so the pitch isn't an issue, but normally they take in to account the safety of spectators etc.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Knowing how health and safety mad the authorities are, with the possibility of snow and freezing weather Saturday, is there a chance our game could be postponed? I know we have undersoil heating so the pitch isn't an issue, but normally they take in to account the safety of spectators etc.

Why do you want to will the game off? Can you not make it tomorrow?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The answer to the question has to be yes just because if it does snow then the surrounding area would be difficult to clear in time for the game. However IF it snows it appears to be scheduled for Saturday night, so I think the game will be fine.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
looks like the only impact of any snow will be to make the journey home even nastier for Leicester fans after their defeat :)

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
The only chance the game will be off is if either buses or trains stop. The area will no doubt be cleared in time and i imagine the undersoil heating has been on constantly last few days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here