Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will our Croydon friends sue for breach of copyright from this lot?.........

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Saw this advertised at Concorde2 for later this year.........

Caravan Palace
Thu 22 Nov , 2012
Plus live support TBA and White Mink DJs.

Caravan Palace can only be described as legends of the electro swing and gypsy jazz world. The Paris based band, signed to Wagram, now perform as a 6-piece incorporating trombones, clarinets, violins and guitars, all coming together to form a truly unique sound.

The follow up to their debut 2008 self titled album was released earlier this year, entitled 'panic', and was another fine example of the bands ability to blend swing, jazz and modern house and electro music, into something that leaves you unable to keep still, most likely resulting in you throwing some serious shapes on the dance floor.

After a Summer of festival appearances, Caravan Palace will be hitting the UK in November for a fantastic live show that is not to be missed. Expect plenty of lights, enthusiasm and some seriously catchy tunes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't get this "Palace gypsy pikey caravan" thing. Never have.

They're scum, obviously, but I can't make the connection between them and travellers. Am I missing something ?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

They're scum, obviously, but I can't make the connection between them and travellers. Am I missing something ?

I agree, silly calling them travellers, you should see their away attendence stats. Travellers they aint

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Sense of humour? :shrug:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Also the Nigel thing?

Terry's I could understand.....[yt]qh8Gf7wcYyI[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here