Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will millwall bring over 1000

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
Tried to have a look on House Of Fun to see what names they are calling us in the build up to the game but can't seem to view their forum. I have seen on another forum predicting the score calling us Dale Winton, bum boys, pillow biters, and bandits! Original!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Tried to have a look on House Of Fun to see what names they are calling us in the build up to the game but can't seem to view their forum. I have seen on another forum predicting the score calling us Dale Winton, bum boys, pillow biters, and bandits! Original!

I must admit, I did chuckle when I saw that one.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Oh the joys of playing Millwall! I do so enjoy the ribald discourse with their eloquent envoys.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I tried to get on to HOF yesterday and had the same problem. Maybe they blocked in to non members as they were playing the Hammers recently? I don't know. ???

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
I tried to get on to HOF yesterday and had the same problem. Maybe they blocked in to non members as they were playing the Hammers recently? I don't know. ???

i like this....

Millwall.gif

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
Do they have bad support? Its been suggested they have bad supporters, but I always thought their was quite a few of them?

Historically, whether you are into the hooligan thing or not, theyve always punched massively above their on-pitch weight, in terms of attendances and reputation etc. they're hated by moreorless everyone, and according to their own song dont care, but they are a reasonably big club with good support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here