Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Mark McGhee.................

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I think he will.

Thats why I am SOOOO frustrated at the moment.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep same here.

Mid table mediocrity with maybe a possible flirt against relegation here we come.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Will Mark McGhee lead the team out next year in the Championship?

Still a possibility :clap2:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
BHA Jordan said:
Will Mark McGhee lead the team out next year in the Championship?

Still a possibility :clap2:

I agree. Looking most unlikely at the moment but still possible.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Wardywonderland said:
I agree. Looking most unlikely at the moment but still possible.

Exactly. I have to say I'm dissapointed that several have given up on this season already, as I thought our fellow fans never gave up no matter what, hence why we're still alive and kicking today.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
BHA Jordan said:
Exactly. I have to say I'm dissapointed that several have given up on this season already, as I thought our fellow fans never gave up no matter what, hence why we're still alive and kicking today.
Yes, the Class of '06 does seem to be less thick-skinned and more exasperating than the Class of '97.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
BHA Jordan said:

I belive we have the quality in this squad to stay up. I have believed that all season. We just need someone who can PICK HIS BEST TEAM EACH WEEK. In order for us to realise our full potential. We were never going to set the worlf on fire this season but we shouldn't be losing to a piss poor Crewe and Millwall!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
Yes, the Class of '06 does seem to be less thick-skinned and more exasperating than the Class of '97.

Because then we were on a hiding to nothing.

Im sorry but the SQUAD is good enough for this division. I dont see Plymouth or Hull or Luton or QPR PLAYER for PLAYER having a better squad.

The system, players picked, tactics etc is down to MM and he has f***ed it up royally this year regardless of what anyone says. Even MM himself has said a few times this season that he has got it wrong.

I congratulate him on having the balls to say it. But he cant KEEP making mistakes.

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
The Large One said:

That really is the most annoying and pointless thing to say. Just because this club managed to get itself out of the mire in 97 does not mean that we are not allowed to ever question bad performances or crap management for the rest of all time.

97 was a low eb and a team effort we should all be proud of. However, it is in the past. Get over it. Look to the future.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Lets hope not.

If we go down we should have a management clear out, White (what is the point), Booker and Magoo.

Get a manager in who is willing to take risks and deliver entertainment to the masses - the problem with Magoo is that the football is dreadful to watch as well as the fact that we are getting stuffed each week.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
is this leage 1 or the championship i am confused what you mean?if you mean league 1 unfortunatly i think he will

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Brighton4eva said:
We're not down yet?

The question mark at the end speaks volumes. I think you know we are really.

If we do go down, I for one don't want to see Magoo there next season. Whether he is or not, remains to be seen.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Ding Dong ! said:
Lead the team out in Div 1 season or not ? I have my doubts but I think he will.

What do you think ?

Sadly I have a nasty feeling he will be here next season. DK won't sack him for some reason.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Its easy to criticise people for "giving up" already. But with this idiot in charge - we have no choice. Just ask the Wolves, Reading or Millwall fans what they think of him!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
TonyW said:
Its easy to criticise people for "giving up" already. But with this idiot in charge - we have no choice. Just ask the Wolves, Reading or Millwall fans what they think of him!!

Reading fans worshiped the bloke until he walked out on them for Leicester. Millwall fans (I live in the area) mostly rate the guy and wish hed never left, they certainly prefer him to what has happened since he left.

I suggest you get a clue what your talking about before you qoute others.

we will go down and I hpe McGhee is our manager at the start of the season, I think hell take us up or into the play offs at least. If its not looking good by end of October then we can get someone else in.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Lammy said:
That really is the most annoying and pointless thing to say. Just because this club managed to get itself out of the mire in 97 does not mean that we are not allowed to ever question bad performances or crap management for the rest of all time.

97 was a low eb and a team effort we should all be proud of. However, it is in the past. Get over it. Look to the future.
That wasn't the point I was making - but never mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here