Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins

LRB77

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Thought he was great when he came on today. Has a great touch. Would be good to see him fully fit and up front with CMS.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Considering how little he has been able to play is like signing a new player having him available

Hoskins and CMS for pboro please gus

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Does make you wonder why Gus seems to be scrambling around looking for someone to partner CMS when we signed Hoskins for nearly a million quid in the summer... should at least give their partnership until the end of the season IMO.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Was keeping a close eye on him today and his movement was incredible, gets into great positions and has an excellent touch, I really believe he is the answer to play alongside CMS.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
good hold-up skills today, doesnt get knocked off the ball from behind

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I thought he looked good today, Hopefully soon we'll finally get to see the front 3 of CMS, Buckley and Hoskins that Gus bought to replace Bennett, Murray and Wood.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Personally I think CMS needs to be dropped for a few games. Think we look much positive in our play without him. Don't get me wrong, I love the bloke but Hoskins deserves a run in the team now he's fit. He offers more than just energy

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I must have been watching a different game to you lot!

Yeah, he looked strong and it was a great flick for the goal. However 9/10 his first touch was heavy, he won very few balls in the air, looked leggy and certainly well short of match practice. This is of course because he is short of match practice!! When fully fit I'm positive he's going to be a big asset.

All that said, he DID look more like a £6m rated player than a certain £6m rated BC player.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Bizarre I really didn't see anything to rave about today. Hoskins looked to me like a player just back from a lay off and in need of games. So I am not slagging him off, just a little surprised by the level of praise. I thought Buckley was the stand out player going forward today. His movement and runs from deep were top quality and he took his goal well. I would love to see him play near to this level every week, then we would really have a special player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here