Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins isn't nearly good enough for us.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Before you say, oh another thread about Hoskins, than don't read or post in it. Before you quote stats, don't. Stick to the stat filled PC Manager games

Blah, blah, blah.

Seeing as this approach worked brilliantly for Barnes, let's try it again.

:thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It wasn't just the Barnes one. There was the famous, and much bounced "Oh shit, not Revell" thread too.

Amexican

May 21, 2011
I know one game doesn't make the player, but anyone who saw his performance at the Bristol Rovers away game will realise he has the potential to do a job for us.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
WHY do we keep signing these players who are ONLY known for SCORING GOALS.

That's not what's important from a striker. I DONT CARE if they score 20. It proves NOTHING.

I saw footage of him scoring from the left, right, a tap in and a long range strike. All were LUCK. He was just lucky that he kicked the ball with the correct power and precision at the correct moment into the correct area of the goal.

Why does Gus PERSIST with this route of getting in goalscorers. It drives the real football enthusiasts such as me and Mr Burns CRAZY.

I don't WANT promotion if it's funded by goals from this sort of player.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

I have just found this one :lol: put into perspective it will show many of the Albion fans how stupid their transfer ideas sound.

"Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:30 AM
i was reading on teletex this morning that the seagulls have given gary hart a free transfer and also glen murray is in contact deadlock talks aswell. he is out of contract in the summer what about a straight swap hoskins plus a few quid for murray ? "

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/96780-will-hoskins/

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
I have just found this one :lol: put into perspective it will show many of the Albion fans how stupid their transfer ideas sound.

"Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:30 AM
i was reading on teletex this morning that the seagulls have given gary hart a free transfer and also glen murray is in contact deadlock talks aswell. he is out of contract in the summer what about a straight swap hoskins plus a few quid for murray ? "

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/96780-will-hoskins/

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here