Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Maybe Sheffield United wont want him after all

Striker Will Hoskins is back from his loan spell at Sheffield United
spacer.gif
early due to a hernia problem
Match Preview | Barnsley v Brighton - 28th April 2012 | Sky Sports | Football News

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Assuming we want to recover our investment (around £400K?) we might struggle to offload him after the year he has had - even to a club who will be desperate to find a striker. Gus was certainly not impressed that he "gave up" and elected to go out on loan instead of staying and fighting for a place so if he does come back into the fold in the summer he will have to work doubly hard to prove himself. Hopefully an early op on the hernia will give him a chance at least of being fit.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'd like to see him have another go here tbh

Definately, seems he has also had some family worries as well

He posted this a few days ago

Well thats my season over with. Would like to thank both #bhafc and #sufc for the support over the troublesome year of injury i've had. Tried to get through these last couple of games but it has come to a point where I cannot carry on and have had my surgery brought forward. At least I can get this problem sorted and looking forward to next season fresh and ready to go.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I hope he gives it another go here. We only saw glimpses of what he can do, but I was quite impressed with him.
He's still young and has promise so hopefully Gus can work to bring out the best in him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here