Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WILL Grayson get the SACK if we win ON Saturday ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was talking to my LEEDS supporting pal Albert in the Cliftonville LAST night over a REFRESHING pint of LAGER Top (£2.40) and HE said the NATIVES are getting RESTLESS in Yorkshire.

HE reckons CUDDLY Ken Bates will pull THE old Dick Tight trick of SACKING Simon Grayson to deflect criticism from himself.

When we win on SATURDAY it will be a CASE of 'Shut that door' on the WAY out with your P45 for Simon 'Larry' Grayson.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
WHO is WILL GRAYSON?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The nets are out,just waiting now.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I guess it will largely depend on whether its possible to sack someone you already sacked the previus week.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
KEN BATES sacked LARRY GRAYSON last week in a phone call from DICK TIGHT'S YACHT in MONACO.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I too have SPOKEN to my LEEDS chums and they FEAR that Grayson wil be GONE whatever the result as they want BATES OUT and it WONT happen.

I also wonder if VICENTELOT will feature again. Its also time for OWEN to shine.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I honestly can't see them sacking Grayson. In fact, I'd stake my mortgage on it.

I was talking to my LEEDS supporting pal Albert in the Cliftonville LAST night over a REFRESHING pint of LAGER Top (£2.40) and HE said the NATIVES are getting RESTLESS in Yorkshire.

HE reckons CUDDLY Ken Bates will pull THE old Dick Tight trick of SACKING Simon Grayson to deflect criticism from himself.

When we win on SATURDAY it will be a CASE of 'Shut that door' on the WAY out with your P45 for Simon 'Larry' Grayson.

The good NEWS for us is that BECKFORD is suspended and Robbie Fowler IS out INJURED.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
I thought the game got postponed because they had a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE game?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Lolol Earnest is braking headline news AGAIN!

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here