Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will BHA be in the bottom 4 this evening?

If we loose to Southampton then quite simply we will fall into the bottom 4.

I think that we will score first but end up with a defeat 2-1.

Even if we escape a defeat, lets say we scrape a draw, then a defeat at home to Leeds will inevitably plunge us into the bottom 4.

Subsequent games against Norwich away & Charlton at home (will keep us firmly rooted in the relegation slots.

I think that the home game against Leyton Orient will be the game that gets us out of the relegation zone.

Am I being pessimistic or realistic?

A win or a draw against Southampton will keep us out of the relegation zone.

A win will lift us to 19th place (or 18th place if we win by 5 goals or more). A draw will leave us in 20th place,

A defeat will cause us to drop to 21st place. A defeat by 5 goals will drop us to 20th place.

Next week is another week altogether.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
We will not Lose so we will not be bottom 4, so on that basis taking a friend tomorrow to pay on gate for xtra support. Come on Gus and the Boys the season starts here end of!
:thumbsup: avatars back marvelous

Having awoken from my late night thread, the realisation has settled in that this is undoubtedly our most important game of the season so far. New manager & a team that cannot defend who have only managed 3 wins all season, playing a resurgent local derby away from home live on the telly. The formbook tells us that we will get another pasting & drop into the relegation zone & to stay their for quite a long while. Come on BHA prove me wrong & play out a dull 0-0 draw as a minimum. Please!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gus is going to turn this round. I've been thinking seriously about it. We have the best a=striker in the division, Beckford aside, in Forster and Glenn Murray is finally looking fit. Just a few little tinkers in the way we play and we should FLY.

Yabba Dabba Do

Oct 31, 2009
sunny seaFORD
If we loose to Southampton then quite simply we will fall into the bottom 4.

I think that we will score first but end up with a defeat 2-1.

Even if we escape a defeat, lets say we scrape a draw, then a defeat at home to Leeds will inevitably plunge us into the bottom 4.

Subsequent games against Norwich away & Charlton at home (will keep us firmly rooted in the relegation slots.

I think that the home game against Leyton Orient will be the game that gets us out of the relegation zone.

Am I being pessimistic or realistic?

You - being pessimistic - surely not ..... :yawn:

My bottle is half full - lets all just get behind the boys - pma works wonders !!!

Very Many Happy Returns Of The Day Gus :birthday:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It would seem a nailed on certainty given current form but as Jimmy Greaves used to say "It's a funny old game". Definitely winnable but I won't be shocked if we lose :thumbsup:

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
We all knew these ' big 4 ' games would be tough and all four of them are still showing good form. Charlton looked like they were slipping but beating MKD 5-1 seems to refute that suggestion.
Before the managerial change I was calling one point from 4 games. Now, I am more hopeful but still feel that 4 from 4 would be a good return.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here