Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
bigtrout.jpg

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Here's one from me in the Great White North a few weeks ago! Complete with Albion wooly hat!

Attachments

• ice.jpg
    ice.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 234

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Yet again that CLOWN Wilkins MESSES it up and as a RESULT of todays USELESS performance we will be LUCKY to get 4000 on Tuesday.
In FACT in competition with Tuesdays Champions League I CONFIDENTLY predict the LOWEST ever League gate at Withdean.

WILKINS OUT :angry::angry::angry:

IT is a sell out so i think you got that wrong - also wilkins isn't cluless - the team just didnt finish the chances - how is that deans fault - no-one would be moaning if we were 3 0 up at half time

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Putting Fraser on the right side of midfield was a mistake, as was having Martot on the left.

Other than that, don't think you can criticise much this week. Wilkins got it largely right, but the strikers didn't.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can Ernest be banned please. I am so fed up with this now. There are just too many of you numpties out there biting to everything he says, which means we read through endless nonsense threads. Help, someone do something!!!!!!! Either ignore or ban please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here