In rehab
He will be signing a new 3 year deal very soon:clap2:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
kestrel said:
3 years time Dripping pan here we come :nono:

What do you expect when we hardly ever pay transfer fees?just freebies and non league players.It will be no different next year but we will stay up

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I have always said Wilkins is not up for the job. He is a superb coach but not a manager. He is too raw still and has not had any money to play with which of course has hampered him but the last 3 home games have pushed ihim over the edge for me as we have just not performed. Our football at times is an absolute disgrace and he does not have the guts to change things. I do not understand how he can name 3 strikers on the bench and no midfielders!!! Why would anyone do that. I can understand 2 but not 3 strikers. People will argue that we have no other midfielders but there is Ward for one and I am sure a few youngsters would be worthy of a place on the bench.
Sorry Dean but your time isa up and to be honest should never have started. Yes keep him as number 2 so he can learn the job but not as number 1

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Judge him after ten games next season.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
dougdeep said:

And if its proved that he's not up for the job after 10 games then thats probably another season wasted. If you have a bad first 10 games it's very hard to turn the season around, I know Sunderland have done it this season but I think they are an exception.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
poor old wendy , nice guy , done wonders with youth team and deserves to stay at club in some role. Unfortunately he just isnt good enough

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What can I say, he should never have been given the job and is out of his depth, he needs to go in the Summer

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
another hinshelwood...need to keep him as coach but he's not up to being a manager...come back MA

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I was behind Wilkins at the start but I have to say the last few months at the Withdean has to be the worst football seen since we have been there.

1 goal in 6 home games is dire. I have only missed 3 or 4 games in the whole time we have ben at the withers but today I really thought to myself that all the money and effort to watch them is not worth it. :nono:

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Wilko said:
I was behind Wilkins at the start but I have to say the last few months at the Withdean has to be the worst football seen since we have been there.

1 goal in 6 home games is dire. I have only missed 3 or 4 games in the whole time we have ben at the withers but today I really thought to myself that all the money and effort to watch them is not worth it. :nono:
boycott the oldham game !!!!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
out i am afraid

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
dougdeep said:

Doug good point but 1 problem

Just say he signs a long term contract.We start of the season shit the fans turn on Wilkins(like some have)and Knight again listens to the fans:lolol: Will we spend the next 3 years paying off Wilkins ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here