Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilfried Zaha

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Quite funny considering his "I don't dive " tweet after we played them.

WILFRIEDS GETTING ANGRY ...

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Very petty as usual from [MENTION=16483]SirElliotBennett[/MENTION] :wanker:

Wilfried does have a point as well, SEB genuinely looks like a rodent.

this

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Is SEB versus Kazenga the most pathetic feud on NSC? It's pretty much impossible for one of them to say anything without the other firing off an insult.

it is an important debate to be had. Who is better, Elliot Bennett or Kazenga ???

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Is SEB versus Kazenga the most pathetic feud on NSC? It's pretty much impossible for one of them to say anything without the other firing off an insult.

It would have been Simster v bhaexpress :(

Though this one does take pathetic to a new level. However I will pipe down as soon as he takes his ban that is now TWO YEARS overdue.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

I think I might ask him the same question again today. Anybody else want to join me??

It's cash for questions where Zaha is concerned. Bloke won't do anything unless you line his pocket. Demanded money from Palace fans to receive somesort of wanky award they wanted to give him.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It's cash for questions where Zaha is concerned. Bloke won't do anything unless you line his pocket. Demanded money from Palace fans to receive somesort of wanky award they wanted to give him.

He also likes to retweet people's praise for him and he likes talking about how great he is. Plus his photo was (and possibly still is) him sitting in some flash car. He is the epitomy of everything wrong with some modern day footballers.

He also likes to retweet people's praise for him and he likes talking about how great he is. Plus his photo was (and possibly still is) him sitting in some flash car. He is the epitomy of everything wrong with some modern day footballers.

More importantly he is nowhere as good as he thinks he is. Another Palace Johnny Bostock in the making.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here