Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilfried Zaha, Overrated?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think he is both quite good but very overrated. Palace have got form here. John Bostock anyone?
Nah, another Victor Moses probably.

Maybe better if they're sure about his age?

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Zaha is talented, but as my perseptive brother noted after only 10 minutes of the home game v Palace - ''he's a psycho' - his head is all wrong, he's mad''
That simply could be his downfall to progression.
Personally, I prefer Will Buckley.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In think Zaha is a fantastic player as much as it pains me to say it. Of course he goes down easily, but the majority of players seem to these days.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Good player but the biggest cheat in the championship. He also comes across as an arrogant tw@t from his twitter.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Zaha - very difficult to judge a player on two sightings but he looks good but never worth £10m at the moment.

Clyne - very difficult to judge a player on one sighting but looked a clown at Selhurst - gave the ball away for penalty and then shoved Will to ground.

Speroni - very diffi.............. oh sod this.

Who cares ? :albion2:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I know we just won comfortably today and nobody cares about Palace BUT all this talk about Zaha recently and about how good he is, am I the only one who thinks he is the most overrated player in the Championship?

No you are not only the scum rate him that is why the cheating, oh i`ve fallen over give me a penalty wanker is still with them,Sharp is learning the same skills at scumhampton

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Your player Williams looked very very good at Brighton. Only young I believe. Does he normally play well?

18 years old. Quality player but broke his Leg in November and not played since.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Most of the time he gets past a player easily but he feels the slightest touch and goes down like a sack of potatoes, if he didn't do that so often then yes, he'd be a great player. Maybe she should go to the prem, that's full of divers as well.

pretty much like Buckley then?? pretty much like just about every player, fall over if slightly touched . Its the same every match

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Zaha is a very good player but not worth anywhere near £10M. Does Gus or Tanno have Speroni's mobile number ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here