Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilfried Zaha, Overrated?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I know we just won comfortably today and nobody cares about Palace BUT all this talk about Zaha recently and about how good he is, am I the only one who thinks he is the most overrated player in the Championship?

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Cocky primadonna would sum the little twat up for me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Overrated by their fans, certainly. Their £10m price tag is laughable. How much is someone like Rasak worth if Zaha is worth that?

£3m to Wigan when Palace are back to fighting relegation in a year's time. :thumbsup:

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Most of the time he gets past a player easily but he feels the slightest touch and goes down like a sack of potatoes, if he didn't do that so often then yes, he'd be a great player. Maybe she should go to the prem, that's full of divers as well.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I know we just won comfortably today and nobody cares about Palace BUT all this talk about Zaha recently and about how good he is, am I the only one who thinks he is the most overrated player in the Championship?

Fully agree. He's strong and a handful but not all that.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He's bloody good and not overrated just over valued by CPFC, we'll get him for £3.5m in the Summer!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'd personally much rather have this man scoring goals like this than Zaha and that's not a biased comment.

I wish that video was twice as long, so we could hear our singing!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Agree. There's an end product more often than not. I can't see him being at Palace long.

33 is the majestic tally of goals palace have scored this season. I know our record isn't great either, but there can't be an end product more often than not unless he's only played for five minutes each game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here