Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
why has my shameless band plug thread been deleted?

I dont care too much that it has, but theres hundreds of threads with about as much validity as a wasp wearing a palace shirt on here so it doesnt make sense to me? ???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
probably lost zef, been happening again recently, doubt it got deleted on purpose

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
zefarelly said:
oh well its payday so Im going to the record shop for lunch to cheers myself up :)

Zef i was saying before you thread got rudly deleted, I used to live with Rob Fenton at Btn Poly, he played harmonica for the Ant Hill Mob, before he went mental that is, he was always dragging the house out to gigs, mostly at the RoundHouse? bottom of Elm Grove

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Dont know him Redland . . .Ive been in the band for nearly 5 years now, Tom the singer plays Harp, Tony is the guitarist, you probably dont know Jon the drummer

most blues players are loons, or alcoholic, or addicted to something . . . .. or all 3 !

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
He was definatly all 3, this was about 10 or so years back, I'm astounded the band (assuming its one or the same ) is still going.

Keep us posted on ya gigs I'll round the guys up and well come and see ya, be like old times !!!

Going to the Opera tomorrow night so can't make that one I'm afraid !!!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
its the same band . . . .its been going about 13-14 years now I think.

I'll let you know when we play next

Opera eh . . . .Rock on !

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
zefarelly said:
Dont know him Redland . . .Ive been in the band for nearly 5 years now, Tom the singer plays Harp, Tony is the guitarist, you probably dont know Jon the drummer

most blues players are loons, or alcoholic, or addicted to something . . . .. or all 3 !

You've got a harp player in your band?! Not very rock'n'roll!! (Or blues....)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I suppose not, especially when hes wearing a big frilly dress with long flowing locks to play it :eek:

play a lot of music do you Chutney ? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here