Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why?

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Why are alot of people questioning the rivalry between bhafc and cpfc on here?there is no way it will ever die out. Last night at 1-0 down the thought of 'them' doing the double over us made me feel sick and once we scored our pen was the most celebrated goal of our season. U ask any palace fan what their favourite game has been this season and i bet its their win over us. With our club growing and possibly thiers when they get a new ground this rivalry is only going to get bigger and bigger.already looking forward to the next game and our next win as its been 6years too long!Up the albion

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Why are alot of people questioning the rivalry between bhafc and cpfc on here?there is no way it will ever die out. Last night at 1-0 down the thought of 'them' doing the double over us made me feel sick and once we scored our pen was the most celebrated goal of our season. U ask any palace fan what their favourite game has been this season and i bet its their win over us. With our club growing and possibly thiers when they get a new ground this rivalry is only going to get bigger and bigger.already looking forward to the next game and our next win as its been 6years too long!Up the albion

100%. Agree. With. Too many precious sorts on this board at the moment getting in a tizz about a 40yr old rivalry bringing out the worse in us. I'll stick my hand up straightway and say it brings out the worst in me - seeing the majority of our support last night, I'd say it brings out the worst in them too. Bloody right too.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
The 3-1 has been the highlight of the season for me. Would rather we beat you 3-1 then beat Man Utd.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
100%. Agree. With. Too many precious sorts on this board at the moment getting in a tizz about a 40yr old rivalry bringing out the worse in us. I'll stick my hand up straightway and say it brings out the worst in me - seeing the majority of our support last night, I'd say it brings out the worst in them too. Bloody right too.

This. I'm sure for a few of these people it was probably their first taste of Palace away. Blimey, it was far worse in the 80's and 90's when you didn't need tickets and every nutter in Sussex and Croydon could just rock up!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The 3-1 has been the highlight of the season for me. Would rather we beat you 3-1 then beat Man Utd.

Fair play....

Still chasing that double though :whistle:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
why are alot of people questioning the rivalry between bhafc and cpfc on here?there is no way it will ever die out. Last night at 1-0 down the thought of 'them' doing the double over us made me feel sick and once we scored our pen was the most celebrated goal of our season. U ask any palace fan what their favourite game has been this season and i bet its their win over us. With our club growing and possibly thiers when they get a new ground this rivalry is only going to get bigger and bigger.already looking forward to the next game and our next win as its been 6years too long!up the albion

this !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here