Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why no Harty on the phone in ?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
For a first attempt I thought he didn't do too bad, perhaps the caller content could have been better but its that old chestnut about the show only being as good as the callers.
Couldn't make it as today is traditionally a very busy day for funeral arranging, but rest assured I will be back in the box seat come Saturday, William from Hove do you dare to lock horns with old Harty?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
You were missed Harty.

:wave:

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Perhaps they're getting rid of him - they've giving most of their major presenters the sack in March because of falling audience figures, including stalwarts like John Radford, Dominic Busby and Bill Buckley.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bardo said:
Perhaps they're getting rid of him - they've giving most of their major presenters the sack in March because of falling audience figures, including stalwarts like John Radford, Dominic Busby and Bill Buckley.

They have promised to have more Sussex content though. They will be making more use of their Queens Road premises too.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Was Mat an ARS member?

He used:

"Magoo" "Tried and Tested English manager and players needed" and finally when they wanted to bring in Camillin he said he was just a club "lapdog"

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I avoid the phone-in when we lose. There is enough doom and gloom around without that.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he thoought he did ok

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here