Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is everyone so excited to play Leeds?

Why is everyone so excited to play Leeds United this coming season?

• They are a huge club and its the biggest game in our history

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I hate them and its good to f*** them over

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • Football? I thought this was worldsex.com

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
The whole of League One cant wait for next season to play the Champions of Europe, why is this?

I wonder if every single Leeds away game this season will be a complete sell out, i wouldn't be surprised.

Leeds United Cup Final Tour 07/08

ONE SEASON ONLY

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
League one has been playing against the Champions of Europe for a few years now.

Leeds United were never the Champions of Europe, despite what deluded glory hunting fans like you seem to believe.

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
BHA links said:
League one has been playing against the Champions of Europe for a few years now.

Leeds United were never the Champions of Europe, despite what deluded glory hunting fans like you seem to believe.

Glory hunting? Excuse me?

???

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Because i can annoy the leeds fan at work when we beat you, most people at vwork support the top 4 and newcastle so its a rarity for Brighton to be playing anyone of them sides so have to make do with leeds for work jibes

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Because its nice to see a club in more finacial difficulties than us.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Will be nice to wave at you as you go past...now how do you spell plug-hole?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
When I lived and worked there I took a lot of stick from Leeds fans even when we were in the first division and we got to the cup final in 83. Their arrogance was unbelievable.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Thats what makes me kind of think something is right in the world when you see Leeds get fuked over and it all go down the swany for them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Forest is a MUCH bigger game for me, no contest. European Champions..twice. Ickle Leeds can't come close to that. Feck me even Barnsley are bigger than Leeds these days.

You are gonna struggle and get turned over by the little boys ...AGAIN :lolol: :salute:

Where's the option for Leeds aren't even on my radar :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here