Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is Dicker credited with an assist?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've seen the goals multiple times and as I saw them:

Bridcutt takes a short free kick to dcker, dicker plays it back to Bridcutt, he dribbles a short distance then bridcutt swings he ball in to the edge of the box, Greer chests it down and CMS whacks it in for the first.
Assist: Greer

Buckley plays it from the corner* to Bruno who swings it in and CMS manages to just barely get a touch to it and tap it in.**
Assist: Bruno

Orlandi takes a corner and drops it pretty much on greer's head.
Assist: Orlandi

*On the highlights package it looked like a short corner, when they replayed the goal after the highlights, it looked like Buckley was dribbling away from a defender and just happened to be on the corner when he played it to Bruno. What was the deal there?

**Yes, that was tongue in cheek, it was a very good bicycle kick with some power.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Buckley plays it from the corner* to Bruno who swings it in and CMS manages to just barely get a touch to it and tap it in.
:lol: I think it hit the back of his head.

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
Buckley collected an over hit corner from the opposite side of the pitch.The Burnley players had thought the ball was going out but Buckleys speed of foot enabled him to collect in the 'd' he played it back to Bruno who crossed and CMS tapped it in.
From my position in the away end I thought CMS had got a head to it as did others but ..... great finish.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Buckley collected an over hit corner from the opposite side of the pitch.The Burnley players had thought the ball was going out but Buckleys speed of foot enabled him to collect in the 'd' he played it back to Bruno who crossed and CMS tapped it in.
From my position in the away end I thought CMS had got a head to it as did others but ..... great finish.

Thanks for the clarification.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Has to be seen to be doing something instead of plodding along slowing up play.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I've seen the goals multiple times and as I saw them:

Bridcutt takes a short free kick to dcker, dicker plays it back to Bridcutt, he dribbles a short distance then bridcutt swings he ball in to the edge of the box, Greer chests it down and CMS whacks it in for the first.
Assist: Greer

Buckley plays it from the corner* to Bruno who swings it in and CMS manages to just barely get a touch to it and tap it in.**
Assist: Bruno

Orlandi takes a corner and drops it pretty much on greer's head.
Assist: Orlandi

*On the highlights package it looked like a short corner, when they replayed the goal after the highlights, it looked like Buckley was dribbling away from a defender and just happened to be on the corner when he played it to Bruno. What was the deal there?

**Yes, that was tongue in cheek, it was a very good bicycle kick with some power.

I think dicker chested down for CMs 1st goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here