Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is Arsenal Football Club outside Jubilee Library?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Coming to steal our fans? I see no reason why they would want to be down here. Only saw from a distance. I see something inflatable and loads of arsenal billboards + an arsenal lorry.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Saw that too but nobody seemed that bothered.

Why support a team on the slide when we have a much more exciting team, that people can actually see live?

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Don't they still have a bloody long waiting list for season tickets (I know we do) but there's runs into 10,000's :annoyed: (or at least it did) :smile:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Perhaps they heard that there are a lot of "arse" fans in Brighton and got the wrong end of the stick (ooh err)?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd have happily told them to piss off back 'up north' if i saw them :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Don't they still have a bloody long waiting list for season tickets (I know we do) but there's runs into 10,000's :annoyed: (or at least it did) :smile:

I know an Arse STH and he said the ST list is 7 years long!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They can piss off. Tired of the Arsenal love in. It would be great if we had a 'SWAT team' ready to move in (an Albion flotilla/stand/and so on) and a council willing to give permission at the drop of a hat to combat this sort of crap.

Buy the shirt and watch us on TV. Nice message.

Perhaps they heard that there are a lot of "arse" fans in Brighton and got the wrong end of the stick (ooh err)?

Neg rep. Homophobe :angry:

:jester:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Missed the :jester: there perhaps?

Don't Arsenal run some exorbitant training camp for youngsters during the summer holidays? Perhaps it was something to do with that?

Think I did... ahh well, maybe I need to take a chill pill, no more cider for me tonight :blush:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
All of these Man Utd, Chelsea etc. 'soccer' schools that come down here in school holidays should be driven out of Sussex and barred from ever returning. This is Sussex - BHA territory - now f*** off.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
All of these Man Utd, Chelsea etc. 'soccer' schools that come down here in school holidays should be driven out of Sussex and barred from ever returning. This is Sussex - BHA territory - now f*** off.

It's about time we had a good old protest about something. Let's make Sussex our own.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

I would agree but do we run soccer schools like these clubs do, we also moan about the lack of English talent, how are they going to get noticed if clubs dont travel around doing schools and looking for them.

Charlton run a bloody brilliant school i must say.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I would agree but do we run soccer schools like these clubs do, we also moan about the lack of English talent, how are they going to get noticed if clubs dont travel around doing schools and looking for them.

Charlton run a bloody brilliant school i must say.

Yes, albion in the community do every school holiday all over sussex :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Perhaps it was a group of old Arse supporters who are fed up with the booing at their new joint, so they decided to take a trip down memory lane by sitting in a library?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here