Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why I love NSC

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
18 months ago I suffered a heart attack and was forced to take early retirement(violins). Got depressed, missed the daily banter and was a pain in the arse to live with! Have always loved my Brighton and decided to join NSC believing it would be 'shit'! but was pleasantly surprised. I now know how to 'blanch' runner beans, deal with the Badgers that come into my garden and love the discussions about BHA and so excited about this season. Such a good site. Thank you NSC for keeping me sane! (3pts of Bishops finger is my defence for this ramble)

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Fantastic post. For every Brighton fan going through trials and tribulations, NSC is indeed a lifeline. Hope life is treating you well since your heart attack.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
yes, i agree.
since joining i have learnt how to properly wipe my back passage, how not to order a shirt online, and most importantly, not to post anything that can be deemed as near sensible or logical thought.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
18 months ago I suffered a heart attack and was forced to take early retirement(violins). Got depressed, missed the daily banter and was a pain in the arse to live with! Have always loved my Brighton and decided to join NSC believing it would be 'shit'! but was pleasantly surprised. I now know how to 'blanch' runner beans, deal with the Badgers that come into my garden and love the discussions about BHA and so excited about this season. Such a good site. Thank you NSC for keeping me sane! (3pts of Bishops finger is my defence for this ramble)

Good luck & best wishes CS :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We are all here to help each other, bless each and every one of you and go forth and spread the news - BHAFC is back for good

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Online forums have been a massive part of my life since I was diagnosed with my heart problem and NSC is a cracker, given up visiting the others since I came here last month. Going to see Brighton and chatting on here have opened a new chapter in my pretty dull life.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Am I the only one thinking that joining NSC with a user name that includes the words 'cornish' and 'seagull' might be bad for your health?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
yes, i agree.
since joining i have learnt how to properly wipe my back passage, how not to order a shirt online, and most importantly, not to post anything that can be deemed as near sensible or logical thought.

Is the answer to how not to order a shirt online, and I'm just guessing here, but.... Don't order a shirt online?... Am I right?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
NSC is great I am now knowing how to use there , their & they're in the correct manner
So hope your feeling better mate we're all their for you mate

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
N.s.c makes me laugh, informs and infuriates me all in equal measure and I wouldn't want it any other way. And I just know that if myself or any other n.s.c regular was on there knees through personal tragedy others on here would jump to our aid.
God bless you fella, may you stay fit, healthy and posting on here for many years to come

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Never a day goes by on here when I don't actually burst out laughing over something one of you lot comes out with - when I am bored shitless and totally fed up something on here will always make me laugh.

Thank you xxx

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Online forums have been a massive part of my life since I was diagnosed with my heart problem and NSC is a cracker, given up visiting the others since I came here last month. Going to see Brighton and chatting on here have opened a new chapter in my pretty dull life.

As above

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex

:thumbsup:

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Never a day goes by on here when I don't actually burst out laughing over something one of you lot comes out with - when I am bored shitless and totally fed up something on here will always make me laugh.

Thank you xxx

Agree and some of the comments are very 'Iffy' but still make me snigger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here