Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why has Race stopped posting?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Still on NSP, but not posted on NSC since the 26th May apparently....

Go on then, who scared her off!?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You can't, as thinking about it i'm probably about to be banned for breaking a NSC 'law':yawn:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Trigger said:
Can't blame her for preferring NSP really.

:clap2:

Says the person with 17000 posts on NSC :lolol:

Bearing in mind that last week Guy was still sorting out his contract and that the players report back for training in about 3 weeks the words "away on holiday" spring to mind!

Being a professional footballer may be something we'd all fancy doing if we were only good enaough but you don't get much of a break from it!

As football is a hobby for all of us we happily continue with it while we are on holiday but if it was a job I for one wold want a break for a few weeks a year.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Being on holiday is NO EXCUSE for neglecting posting duties on NSC. Most hotels have an internet facility on ther premises these days. If I can post on here from Mexico, then Race can post on here from Magaluf, of wherever it is she is sunning herself.

I am shocked and appalled at her lax attitude.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
:wave:

Been away and been cracking the whip at HIM indoors do all the necessary DIY and chores before he goes back in a few weeks time!! Only been having a quick lurk on here but there's not much happening at the moment !

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Easy 10 said:
Being on holiday is NO EXCUSE for neglecting posting duties on NSC. Most hotels have an internet facility on ther premises these days. If I can post on here from Mexico, then Race can post on here from Magaluf, of wherever it is she is sunning herself.

I am shocked and appalled at her lax attitude.

Magaluf? Are you implying I'm some sort of chav?!!! :ohmy:

I did log on whilst I was away cos the weather was CRAP, but I forgot what my password was :blush:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
im going to Magaluf this year, cheers Race :down:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Springal said:
im going to Magaluf this year, cheers Race :down:

It's alright for you young things though just not for us oldies anymore!!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Goodfella said:

???

I couldnt post only on here cos I couldnt remember my password cos I havent had to use it to log in since last year sometime, why does that require a ???

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
just because we all have union jack swimming shorts, and tshirts we our names and "MAGALUF 06" on them, aswell as charts like 1 point for a kiss, 10 points for a pair of girls pants and 20 points for a shag outside does not mean we are chavs :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here