Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why dont the Americans mind their own F*cking Business?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Superpower. It's their duty to get involved. Can't have the Tory attitude of "I'm alright Jack" when there is all manner of shit bubbling

Fair play America and I hope we are with them all the way

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Superpower. It's their duty to get involved. Can't have the Tory attitude of "I'm alright Jack" when there is all manner of shit bubbling

bollocks

So the Americans think that bringing peace to the middle east is to arm saudi Arabia and the Gulf states with the latest high tech weaponry?

the only way to bring peace is to talk to people, as you would agree having lived through the Irish Troubles.

just antagonising the Iranians/Syrians is NOT the answer, you need these people on side, not demonise them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Iran are a bit f***ing scary though aren't they?

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing

So Dougal are you masquerading as George Dubya ?:ohmy:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
**********************************************************************************************************************************

Stop The Front Page, North Stand Chat In Anti American Thread Shock

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Iran are a bit f***ing scary though aren't they?

Always thought them to be a fairly gentle race having lived there as a child in the mid 70's. Though the shit did hit the fan when the Shah was ousted and the mad Mullahs took over.

Still remember the scenes of the British Embassy ( Were my dad worked as a diplomat ) up in smoke in Tehran during the uprising.

Beautiful country as well ( infact I learnt to Ski in Iran !!!!! )

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
bollocks

So the Americans think that bringing peace to the middle east is to arm saudi Arabia and the Gulf states with the latest high tech weaponry?

the only way to bring peace is to talk to people, as you would agree having lived through the Irish Troubles.

just antagonising the Iranians/Syrians is NOT the answer, you need these people on side, not demonise them.

Im not saying that but your post headline is "why don't the americans mind their own f***ing business" - this suggests you are not even in favour of talking which is madness when America have made a difference all over the world ( and yes Im sure you can quote many failures but they haven't ballsed up everything)

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Iran are right though:
"Ms Rice said the US was making sure its allies in the region were well protected after Iran accused the US of trying to spread fear and mistrust."

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"The tour is aimed at uniting US allies against Iran, Syria and Hezbollah"

A great way to forge peace..........drive a wedge between groups of countries.

bollocks

QUOTE]

No dave, the only way the Americans think that they will bring peace to the Middle Easet is to arm Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States withe the latest AMERICAN high tech gadgetry

And we're no better. How much is the BAE Al Yamamah deal worth that has been going on for at least 20 years..............

about $83 billion so far and 600,000 barrels of oil per day

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
bollocks

Not much talking to the leaders of a country who quite happily state it will not rest until Israel is wiped off the face of the earth....somebody, somewhere tried that with the Jews before....

“There is no doubt that the new wave (of attacks) in Palestine will wipe off this stigma (Israel) from the face of the Islamic world, ... The World without Zionism. Anybody who recognises Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nations' fury [and] is acknowledging the surrender and defeat of the Islamic world.” (source)

Just who is demonising who????

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not much talking to the leaders of a country who quite happily state it will not rest until Israel is wiped off the face of the earth....somebody, somewhere tried that with the Jews before....

“There is no doubt that the new wave (of attacks) in Palestine will wipe off this stigma (Israel) from the face of the Islamic world, ... The World without Zionism. Anybody who recognises Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nations' fury [and] is acknowledging the surrender and defeat of the Islamic world.” (source)

Just who is demonising who????

As I said...scary.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Always thought them to be a fairly gentle race having lived there as a child in the mid 70's. Though the shit did hit the fan when the Shah was ousted and the mad Mullahs took over.

Still remember the scenes of the British Embassy ( Were my dad worked as a diplomat ) up in smoke in Tehran during the uprising.

Beautiful country as well ( infact I learnt to Ski in Iran !!!!! )

I was at school with a couple of Iranians but like you it was in the Shah's days and they were nice enough guys but very privilidged and western, things are somewhat different now.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here