Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why does BBC South Today not show our goals anymore?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Would it be on South East Today?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
984 on Sky you are watching the Kent version

Sep 1, 2010
Must be a different version of that yet again then. I'm watching through Virgin media.

984 on sky(South) so set that as favourite. I did manage to see the COMEDY that was Accrington Stanley 7 Gillingham 4 though. :lolol: 28 away games without a win!:clap2:

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
984 on sky(South) so set that as favourite. I did manage to see the COMEDY that was Accrington Stanley 7 Gillingham 4 though. :lolol: 28 away games without a win!:clap2:

Yep, I tuned into Sky 983 (SouthEast) and all I saw was Gillingham's bizarre game. No Charlton or Albion?

Mind you, Gillingham Ladies are doing well..

Sep 1, 2010
If you have access to the internet, why would you not watch The |Football League show on iplayer?

I watch the football league show, but it is just nice to get mention and see the goals whilst eating my dinner from a local news POV.

Sep 1, 2010
Yep, I tuned into Sky 983 (SouthEast) and all I saw was Gillingham's bizarre game. No Charlton or Albion?

Mind you, Gillingham Ladies are doing well..

Ha, I bloody hate Scally, could not happen to a bigger twat. They have scored 4 goals in two away games this season and lost both :lolol: Makes our defence of early last season look quality

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here