Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do "YOU" hate Palace?

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Every week many thousands of us stand up to to affirm that we hate Palace, but what drives you all personally to hate them?

Personal reasons? Conditioned hatred? Dislike of caravans?

Discuss....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its in the genes

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Wreaking havoc in the Goldstone days - pure scum. Not content with being unable to tear up anywhere they go they are now doing it on their own manor

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Two reasons, Firstly it was drummed into me since a young age you know no dessert til you resite P.A.L.A.C.E Steve.... etc and the second that WITHOUT FAIL any time I've ever had the misfortune to meet a Palace fan they've been the smarmiest of the smarmy, greasy little shits.

But then two might have something to do with one! :D

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I don't care about them.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
cos I'm supposed to. Wasn't around in the days when we'd regularly play so just knew I had to hate them. I actually surprised myself how gutted I was to lose to them whenever it was that that happened some time recently. Thought I was 'going through the motions' a bit but it really really f***ed me off.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Losing at the Amex was horrible, they are our rivals and unless they can do us a favour I want them to lose.

However when I am at a match I prefer to concentrate on the Albion, Palace aren't worth a breath.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I,ve always hated them but of late it's turned to just dislike:)
The two games this season felt like any other game and the home turn out at selhurst was dog shite,sadly this rivalry will die but hey it's not the end of the world as you don't need rivals these days.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Losing at the Amex was horrible, they are our rivals and unless they can do us a favour I want them to lose.

However when I am at a match I prefer to concentrate on the Albion, Palace aren't worth a breath.
My thoughts on the situation too.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
My older brother took me to my very first Albion game which was against Palace in August 1974 ( we won 1-0). But for me my dislike of them goes back to the spats between Alan Mullary and Malcolm Allison, they really hated each other. Their conflict with each other started after the 1970 world Cup.

Brief interview from 1970....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lTGWnDLNiRw
:lolol:

Last edited:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I thought people only stood up to annoy the stewards :moo:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Never really hated them as much as some people do, but this season has changed that, but I still hate Portsmouth more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here