Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do some people invent bogus transfer stories during the window?

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Are their lives so pathetic that the only excitement they can get is to try and make people think they have secret information?

Or do they live their whole life in a fantasy world?

Whatever the reason, the people who waste their time writing these posts and making up these stories are the saddest of the sad.

/rant

3 points today please!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
No idea. I also have no idea why anyone would post this on twitter:

"Gullys girls look what palace cheerleaders have offer on soccer am and look what u have to offer u greedy fat c**** #bhafc #gullysgirls" (I have added the ****)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No idea. I also have no idea why anyone would post this on twitter:

"Gullys girls look what palace cheerleaders have offer on soccer am and look what u have to offer u greedy fat c**** #bhafc #gullysgirls" (I have added the ****)
Wow.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There is a flip side to this of course. Some people do get told stuff which sometimes happens. Should they stay quiet for fear of ridicule of the transfer doesn't happen.

The bunny was spot on about Crofts I believe but had a nightmare yesterday. So should we ignore completely and assume its all made up when possibly it wasn't? It just didn't happen? Personally I'd rather know and make my own mind up as to whether it is likely or not.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
There is a flip side to this of course. Some people do get told stuff which sometimes happens. Should they stay quiet for fear of ridicule of the transfer doesn't happen.

The bunny was spot on about Crofts I believe but had a nightmare yesterday. So should we ignore completely and assume its all made up when possibly it wasn't? It just didn't happen? Personally I'd rather know and make my own mind up as to whether it is likely or not.

This is a good point I suppose.

Was it ever proved whether Bothroyd was at the Amex yesterday or not?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Well, NSC are very quick to claim a scoop over Naylor the odd time they find out about a real deal as it were but you all knew bugger all about last nights signings.

The utter tripe that is put on here is comedy gold by the time everyone reacts like a big baby to such threads so I find them good entertainment

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Are their lives so pathetic that the only excitement they can get is to try and make people think they have secret information?

Or do they live their whole life in a fantasy world?

Whatever the reason, the people who waste their time writing these posts and making up these stories are the saddest of the sad.

/rant

3 points today please!

These are the same people that believe in Father Christmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here