Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Christ, who'd be a mod? Thankless task imo :rolleyes:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This thread has been successful in getting NSC's freak show together in one place. Maybe it should be kept to allow them to converse together, leaving the rest of the board for more normal people.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This thread has been successful in getting NSC's freak show together in one place. Maybe it should be kept to allow them to converse together, leaving the rest of the board for more normal people.

Happy to help out.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Could you elaborate on what constitutes a "normal" person?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Blimey.

To be fair not all of ROTR threads are "spam" but the sheer quantity of them sometimes makes me think jesus he must have thought of about ten things so must slap them on NSC with obligatory moo smilies as well.

How about one topic a week?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Playing the 'I was joking' card? Never fails!

When something is so obviously not-serious (no users have ever been deleted from NSC) it shouldn't need to be said that something is a joke.

However, and I have f***ed up on this sort of thing in the past, I completely fail to underestimate just how THICK some people are.

Thanks for highlighting my failing on this once again, I'll try to learn from it. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here