Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do all Rev's threads get deleted?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Users are going to be deleted soon. That's when the FUN will really begin...

As long as it isn't [MENTION=19735]Newshound[/MENTION]

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Beef

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm going to be checking out a few additions to the site to allow better management of mischievous (and/or twattish) users, such as...

- Easier 'ignore'
- Away end
- Limit/restriction on new thread starting

...over the next week or so.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I'm going to be checking out a few additions to the site to allow better management of mischievous (and/or twattish) users, such as...

- Easier 'ignore'
- Away end
- Limit/restriction on new thread starting

...over the next week or so.

respect.gif

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why start ANY stupid, pointless threads? What is the point? What do you get out of it? What does it ADD to the forum?

They generally just descend into self-indulgence, between about three people, giggling amongst yourselves, anyway.

And we don't have a 'client' group. This isn't anyone's JOB, you know?

Excellent summary.

Keep up the good work.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't be arsed to get too involved on this thread but it seems to me that if you act like a tiresome prick and sink to starting banal, puerile threads that descend into a giggly in-joke, you're kind of asking for a reaction. In my opinion, there are others who start similarly annoying threads (hove born & bred is the obvious one) and if he got dealt with in a similar manner I don't see he'd have cause for complaint either. Ultimately it is subjective, so there is a good chance that some people are going to be treated more harshly than others I suppose.

Presumably, rev's crap threads (and to be fair, we are not talking about ALL of his posts by any means) are being deleted as a reaction to the quantity of posters reporting him as a nuisance. Has anyone sufficiently bothered actually asked this question? :shrug:

i can't be arsed to get too involved on this thread but it seems to me that if you act like a tiresome prick and sink to starting banal, puerile threads that descend into a giggly in-joke, you're kind of asking for a reaction. In my opinion, there are others who start similarly annoying threads (hove born & bred is the obvious one) and if he got dealt with in a similar manner i don't see he'd have cause for complaint either. Ultimately it is subjective, so there is a good chance that some people are going to be treated more harshly than others i suppose.

Presumably, rev's crap threads (and to be fair, we are not talking about all of his posts by any means) are being deleted as a reaction to the quantity of posters reporting him as a nuisance. Has anyone sufficiently bothered actually asked this question? :shrug:

You are involved now:rolleyes: Its like a drunken brawl in a car park at 3am loads of people getting dragged in with not a clue to why the scuffle started or even who throw the first punch,you'll end up punching your mate by mistake and all apologising the next day:rolleyes: All we need is a few girls screaming q bez!:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here