Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do all Rev's threads get deleted?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just admit there is a personal vendetta against him and we can all go home. It is obvious to everyone there is, you let other posters get away with a lot worse than he gets deleted.

No, sorry, you're wrong. Three deleted spam threads, does not equal a 'vendetta'. I suggest you all grow up a bit.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Fur Cough

I couldn't begin to remember. They really weren't very memorable.

Reasons are clear enough though - they were shit.

No, I'll tell you the reason, you don't like Rev because he doesn't conform to your idea of a "perfect" poster. He comes from left field with some of his threads that if people actually bothered to read would see that on the whole there is a genuine point behind.

But you don't bother to read them, like many others it's just Oh shit another Rev thread, bet its crap. Much like you do with HB&B.

serious question mate - what is is that compels you to start half a dozen shit / wind up threads every day? What is the point?

Six a day are you sure?
Strange thing is when i started a thread on football youth development it bombs but when its a thread about a badger army it runs and runs!
I think you have mis-judged your client group.:moo:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Six a day are you sure?
Strange thing is when i started a thread on football youth development it bombs but when its a thread about a badger army it runs and runs!
I think you have mis-judged your client group.:moo:

Why start ANY stupid, pointless threads? What is the point? What do you get out of it? What does it ADD to the forum?

They generally just descend into self-indulgence, between about three people, giggling amongst yourselves, anyway.

And we don't have a 'client' group. This isn't anyone's JOB, you know?

Fur Cough

Why start ANY stupid, pointless threads? What is the point? What do you get out of it? What does it ADD to the forum?

They generally just descend into self-indulgence, between about three people, giggling amongst yourselves, anyway.

And we don't have a 'client' group. This isn't anyone's JOB, you know?

Then stop taking it so f***ing seriously then. Maybe go after a few of the Palace idiots.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Then stop taking it so f***ing seriously then. Maybe go after a few of the Palace idiots.

As mentionned above, NSC is what it is. If anyone doesn't like the way its set up or moderated, there are plenty of other places they can waste their time on line.

why start any stupid, pointless threads? What is the point? What do you get out of it? What does it add to the forum?

They generally just descend into self-indulgence, between about three people, giggling amongst yourselve,s anyway.

If it makes one person happy then i've done my job:angel:
What percentage of post are really pointless on nsc?
Some are informative,some very self indulge
nt,some amusing,some silly,some pointless,some helpful,its the diversity of the forum that makes it what it is.I posts with all these different qualities over the years,but never abusive.:rolleyes: live and let post.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If it makes one person happy then i've done my job:angel:
What percentage of post are really pointless on nsc?
Some are informative,some very self indulge
nt,some amusing,some silly,some pointless,some helpful,its the diversity of the forum that makes it what it is.I posts with all these different qualities over the years,but never abusive.:rolleyes: live and let post.

I agree with most of that. Perhaps you might like to consider where you strike the balance.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do you know where the balance point is,

No, I don't. Its clearly subjective. What I do know, is when someone gets it very wrong though.

Awaits being called a dick head by a moderator, but that would never happen, would it?

You'll need to work much harder to get that kind of response out of me, I'm afraid. Don't worry though - rest assured I'll be thinking it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here