Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why do a lot of posters on here

i understand that,but to keep posting on here,with the palace mongs,waiting to rub your noses in it..
reality check is needed for some on here imo.

The Germans could have won the wars and had the power and facilities to beat our little island nation. That would be reality, but we had blokes who said "let's kick their arses all the way to Berlin, teach the bastards a lesson in 'reality'"

If everyone said "oh but they are waiting to crush us, and smash us, and goose-step march through London like they did with Paris", then we'd be FRENCH, and wusses.

Let's just get into them and f*** them right up. Show murray too, what a treacherous turncoat he was.... and how unwise to snub Gus and the lads.
This.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Two interesting games today. On paper we should beat Brizzle and Leeds should beat Palace. The outcome of both games will be a good indicator I think.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I certainly dont think we'll paste them. In fact im worried. The players will obviously have to put in a real shift to get anything out of the Liverpool game, and i honestly believe Gus would rather beat Leeds then Palace especially after the needle him and Tanno had up there a couple of years back. So Palace being the last of these tough home games presents a real test in my mind especially if they treat it as their cup final and we dont!

i understand that,but to keep posting on here,with the palace mongs,waiting to rub your noses in it..
reality check is needed for some on here imo.

I'm glad you understand that, because I was extremely drunk when i wrote that last night and the more i read it now the less sense it makes.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
In reply to the original question:

a) cos we've been pretty solid at the back
b) cos we're exciting going forward and have numerous players who can score for us
c) IMO, they are in a false position. Peterboro had just won 7-1 when we played them, they couldn't break us down though (apart from 6 mins from time when their kiddy was clean thru and shot wide).
d) overall, we have better players than them, but i know football is a funny ol game!

At least we have a 4 day break between Leeds and Palace, the 2 important games of the 3............

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Two interesting games today. On paper we should beat Brizzle and Leeds should beat Palace. The outcome of both games will be a good indicator I think.

Blackpool already showed the way, both games at home. Albion a Desmond, Palace a 1 all.

And Glenn so NEARLY got a winner, if that had gone in it would be tighter at t'top...

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
In reply to the original question:

a) cos we've been pretty solid at the back
b) cos we're exciting going forward and have numerous players who can score for us
c) IMO, they are in a false position. Peterboro had just won 7-1 when we played them, they couldn't break us down though (apart from 6 mins from time when their kiddy was clean thru and shot wide).
d) overall, we have better players than them, but i know football is a funny ol game!

At least we have a 4 day break between Leeds and Palace, the 2 important games of the 3............

Your opening day last minute win at home over Donny doesn't rate much though does it?

Your opening day last minute win at home over Donny doesn't rate much though does it?

A. It was opening day of the season, where anything can happen and nothing has been established regarding teams/players playing and gelling.
B. Doncaster were ready willing and able, and seasoned to the Championship
C. Settling into a new and very different ground, the celebrations and excitement....and DRFC just came to 'get on with it' and put points on their board.
D. We WON.
E. Eat shit, pikey.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hardly, a narrow 1-0 win over a 5-0 drubbing. Dream on.

In the end, it was the most humiliating defeat IMO for Albion. I am sure if we were in the same position we wouldn't let you forget it either. But we were massively overachieving simply being in that league. I believe the tables have turned and we now have the recipe for success. You guys,I am sure will have to content yourselves with living in the past.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The football we are playing is fantastic. We will play them of the park. They'll turn up 451 and we'll take the game to them. We're the rub of the green away from really smashing a team with 4,5 or possibly 6 goals. I'm convinced it'll be Palace on the receiving end. Up the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here