Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why do a lot of posters on here

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
think we are going to paste our rivals from down the road??
they have started of very well,and will be well up for the game,hope all the comments dont come back to haunt some of you.:bigwave:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Down the road? Southampton?

You mean up the road...?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I take it you me palace? I so want us to revenge the 5-0 I witnessed a few years back at selhurst. I'd love us to grind them into the Amex turf, but until the game, talk is cheap.

We've already avenged that defeat when we beat them 1-0 at their place?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have a horrendous nightmare, 86th minute and GM running past me with his hand stuck to his head.

In bizarre world, I hope, and lets face it, we can be fairly sure, we've been beaten BEFORE that game.
I'd hate it for them to take that too.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's a bleedin' derby, anything can happen. I reckon it's gonna be a darn sight tighter than many of us would like it to be...

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I have a horrendous nightmare, 86th minute and GM running past me with his hand stuck to his head.

In bizarre world, I hope, and lets face it, we can be fairly sure, we've been beaten BEFORE that game.
I'd hate it for them to take that too.

i think this man needs to drink more of the blue and white striped Kool-Aid.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
i think this man needs to drink more of the blue and white striped Kool-Aid.
You're not wrong, I am a half empty pessimist, still nobody is going disappoint me, because I got there first :lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We've already avenged that defeat when we beat them 1-0 at their place?

No because in the return they beat us 3-2. In the last min. And we were 2-1 up. Jobi fuckin macanuff scored the winner. Freedman got two.

they have started of very well,and will be well up for the game,hope all the comments dont come back to haunt some of you.:bigwave:

We think we will "paste" them because surely thats what we thinnk, hope and believe that's will happen. If we didn't what would be the point?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
We think we will "paste" them because surely thats what we thinnk, hope and believe that's will happen. If we didn't what would be the point?

i understand that,but to keep posting on here,with the palace mongs,waiting to rub your noses in it..
reality check is needed for some on here imo.

Whoever would win it, there would be the OBLIGATORY nose-rubbing and humiliating. Even a draw will have them crowing.
There will certainly be "the Amex is shit, you mugs will soon get brought back down to earth and Poyet is a right twat" whatever the result. That's obligatory from the jealous wankers from the pigsty, just as we are def. going to say "you are welcome to murray, useless overpaid tosser"

We have always to RELISH this derby, we HATE palace (and we HATE palace), and now that we really are looking like a team who are 'up for it' and have a bit of a right to believe we are good enough now to give them a proper match.

Where I might worry, is that our defense HAS failed to keep a 'known entity' from scoring when Kevin Philips cost us 2 points and a perfect record.
Murray more than anyone, knows our team and how Gus will have us playing. The job on the day will not be so much to defend against a glenn murray with the ball, but their other players if he takes attention - and to prevent ANY service to their forward line.
We have a great midfield for this, so I think it's going to be the day for us to focus on crowding them out in the middle and pouncing on every ball there.
The lads up front are capable of taking on anyone, so with the quality of communication we have going forward - they'll be giving their smelly club-footed backs a torrid time, I would think.

The bottom line is, we are salivating, grinding our teeth in anticipation of sending them home with their mangy tails cropped and stuffed up their backsides.

Please, let's :wrong: them

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Drunk? Forgiven.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here