Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did Hammond leave Southampton?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Is it just me that's wondering why a Southampton fan has a Brighton programme, and went to the hassle of scanning it in an attempt to prove a point?

No I was puzzled by this, could you imagine a Brighton fan scanning a Saints programme and quoting it on their board:facepalm:
Quite bizzare behaviour.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Maybe because they were worried about him being only one footed...
IMG_2058.jpg

:moo:

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
They've borrowed money from a company in the Virgin Islands! Suppose it depends on how much and for how long? If it's based on the huge increase in Prem TV money and season ticket sales for next season, then I can see that going horribly wrong for them, as they'll be back in the football league by then. Thought they might want to look at Rangers business model before going down that route!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
They've borrowed money from a company in the Virgin Islands! Suppose it depends on how much and for how long? If it's based on the huge increase in Prem TV money and season ticket sales for next season, then I can see that going horribly wrong for them, as they'll be back in the football league by then. Thought they might want to look at Rangers business model before going down that route!

Well quite. Or their friends just along the coast. Or Leeds. Or themselves not too long ago. See they have halted building of their new training ground too. Oh, and sacked all their programme sellers.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well after his last few games i can see why adkins let him go. Give me matt sparrow anyday shame he is persona non grata.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Disagree millwall a bruk and ipswich i didnt see anything that sparrow wouldnt have done just as well or better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here