Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did Hammond leave Southampton?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Or because he knew he wouldn't get a look in at SMS, like he said in yesterdays programme, you thick prick.

Read the programme notes again. It says Southampton played Stevenage in the JPT. I doubt very much if that interview contained his actual words when it's so inaccurate on a vital piece of information.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Read the programme notes again. It says Southampton played Stevenage in the JPT. I doubt very much if that interview contained his actual words when it's so inaccurate on a vital piece of information.

He did say that in his press conference/interview that was on the tv. He would be nowhere near our first team as it is.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

Well just read the bit in quotations. Clearly he knew he wouldn't figure much with all the investments were making. Are you seriously denying thats the reason he doesnt play for us? Anyway, it was us that wanted to let him go !!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well just read the bit in quotations. Clearly he knew he wouldn't figure much with all the investments were making. Are you seriously denying thats the reason he doesnt play for us? Anyway, it was us that wanted to let him go !!

So you say.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
That you played in the JPT? I would have thought that was beneath you now.

No, the bit about not getting a look in, we played Stevenage in the League Cup. Your incompetent media dept cocked up.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

He left to join a bigger club, get over it - and the fact that you messed up when you chose 'little Southampton' over the glory that is Brighton and Hove Albion FC - big and getting bigger all the time. Enjoy your soul-less bowl.
:)

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
He left to join a bigger club, get over it - and the fact that you messed up when you chose 'little Southampton' over the glory that is Brighton and Hove Albion FC - big and getting bigger all the time. Enjoy your soul-less bowl.

I find it quite amusing how you're trying to get dickhead (redneb) to bite, but I would like to know how you quantify yourself as a bigger club?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bearing in mind their result today, I'm sure they would be stronger with him in the team.

Bearing in mind their result today, I'm sure they'd be stronger without Adkins running their two bob team. In fact the whole lot of them are an embarrassing failure.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I find it quite amusing how you're trying to get dickhead (redneb) to bite, but I would like to know how you quantify yourself as a bigger club?

You couldn't make that response up JJB. Read it back and be further 'amused'! Oh the irony :)

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

He left us?? He was under contract with us (and still is). If we needed him, we would have kept him. Seriously though, what do you think is the criteria for size of club - size of crowds over the last 30 years, league positions, legends the clubs have had ??

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

It's not exactly getting me to bite is it? He genuinly thinks we're smaller than them you tool.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Southampton

dawson-crying.jpg

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Why do Southampton fans post on here? 3 years posting history, on a BHA forum? I can half understand a couple of feral Palace cretins but Southampton fans?
Some of you lot must lead such interesting life's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here