Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't they design fruit better?...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've just started peeling a tangerine and the bastard's squirted all over me! What is it about f***ing fruit, with their little bits of pith, rogue pips, black bits etc? We should GM the whole effing lot of them!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Why don't you use a carrot or, if you have a high pain threshold, a meaty courgette?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Now here's a well-designed fruit...

baby-shaped-pears.preview.png

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've not gone NEAR a kiwi fruit since the other weeks shenanigans.
Had a nice simply bog-standard APPLE today, followed by a succulent PLUM. No fuss. No mess. Apples and plums are superbly designed. Unlike oranges/tangerines where you have to piss about peeling them, and Kiwis which are basically impossible to eat.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
f***ing water melon, what IS it with those pips, and that juice? Try getting that stain out of your t-shirt!

You'd think with the end of the Cold War all these scientists kicking their heels could be put to good use, fruit-wise.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Water melon is VILE
Its the fruity equivalent of the cucumber. Which is natures WRONGUN.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've not gone NEAR a kiwi fruit since the other weeks shenanigans.
Had a nice simply bog-standard APPLE today, followed by a succulent PLUM. No fuss. No mess. Apples and plums are superbly designed. Unlike oranges/tangerines where you have to piss about peeling them, and Kiwis which are basically impossible to eat.

I disagree, apples are total WIMPS, the slightest little knock and they get bruised. At least most melons are double-hard b@stards, drop one of them and they come back for more.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There does seem to be a MARKET for a Dragons Den type invention here.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We really do need to win a few games don't we.

Why, so we don't get surreal off-topic threads like this?
a) This is nsc, these are our bread and butter
b) If not for "Slade: in or out?" "what's wrong wiht out team..." etc. There'll be even more of these. While winning what's there to chat bout on the footie side?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
There does seem to be a MARKET for a Dragons Den type invention here.

Yup.

• Satsumas that you peel and find a little pork pie inside them.
• Bananas that glow on Wednesdays
• Watermelons that change colour according to your mood
• Strawberries with a little tune inside them
• Kiwi fruit that doesn't answer back
• Lemons that only squirt in a golden glittery spiral shape
• Plums that make you pull women easier

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I disagree, apples are total WIMPS, the slightest little knock and they get bruised. At least most melons are double-hard b@stards, drop one of them and they come back for more.

But does an apple with a bruise taste any different ? Of course not, its purely an aesthetic matter. But if you ARE bothered about how your fruit looks, then I will tell you this. You can polish a melon as much as you like, but it'll never come up all nice and SHINEY like an apple does.

So ner.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hey, what about the pineapple? Rough as f***, even Bigley's killers would have a problem getting a knife strong enough to cut the bastard, then there's the annoying hard bit through the middle...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hey, what about the pineapple? Rough as f***, even Bigley's killers would have a problem getting a knife strong enough to cut the bastard, then there's the annoying hard bit through the middle...

Should have watched Master Chef tonight..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No LB, but I once went out with dog that liked to lick my plums and nibble my banana...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here