Why are we so shit?

Why are we so shit?

• Mark McGhee doesn't know what he's doing

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Our players aren't good enough

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • We were always going to be hampered by our ground and finances

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Shit? Shit hot more like, I think we're playing splendidly and can't wait for the next exciting game

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
Because Greg Stanley and Bill Archer f***ed us in 1995 by selling the ground before we had an alternative location. And all this in a city sandwiched between the sea and the Downs, with no available brownfield sites. So any site put forward for planning permision would be so controversial....within the outdated planning rules...that we'd have to endure challenge after challenge before it was built.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bish Bosh said:
Because Greg Stanley and Bill Archer f***ed us in 1995 by selling the ground before we had an alternative location. And all this in a city sandwiched between the sea and the Downs, with no available brownfield sites. So any site put forward for planning permision would be so controversial....within the outdated planning rules...that we'd have to endure challenge after challenge before it was built.

But we overcome those problems to get into the Championship not once but twice.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bish Bosh said:
BG- it is said that you have (or have had) connections with Greg Stanley. Is this true? Just asking like!

It is common knowledge that the company that I owned did some work for Greg Stanley at The Blue Peter Club in Angmering when he owned it. So I was invited to the club piss ups ect when they were held there.

He got out of the slagging quite well everybody went for Archer & Bellotti forgetting that both of those worked for Greg Stanley and also that he was the money behind them.

As a person I think that he is a complete aresehole a typical 'Ive got loads a money and can do what I like'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Players do not seem up for it at present I'm afraid.

Whether it is fear of manager or not who knows ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BensGrandad said:
Is it right to just blame MM. What about his back room staff?

Or the players ;)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I sometimes look at the situation when everybody blames the manager, any manager, and think do the players not have the pride to put in that extra 10%. Obviously everybody realises that they do not go out to lose but in a situation like ours I think they should be asking themselves could I have done better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here