Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are The Libyan people so ungrateful?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
And the schools are never shut for the use of polling stations!!!

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
And all education is free, so they have no public schools and no public school boys to put up with.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Gaddafi has built a prosperous country with a decent medical service,a decent education system, good roads and has attracted foreign investment so why can't the Libyans show him respect and loyalty. Hang on in there fella!:bhasign:

Your constant attemt to wind people up, quite frankly is boring me, I am not to sure you ever post anything sensible, can you give it a rest please.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Gaddafi has built a prosperous country with a decent medical service,a decent education system, good roads and has attracted foreign investment so why can't the Libyans show him respect and loyalty. Hang on in there fella!:bhasign:

I know you're trying to be funny but with 100's dead already you're not...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Libyan doctors have made huge advances in the treatment of prostrate cancer.....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

And apart from that, what exactly did the Romans do for us?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's been bugging me for ages but finally I've figured where I've seen Gaddafi's face before:

Pg-06-Gaddafi-getty_562621t.jpg

Yep. Lionel Richie's video.
chris.sflb

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I actually have a begrudging respect for the man but he does seem to have dealt with matters in a despot manner, which I find a shame because he wasn't as bad as the west made him out to be.

This is just my opinion & I imagine it will be at odds with many here but I am allowed it. It is a free country after all, unlike Libya. Libya sounds like a ladies part, no that's labia, isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here