Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why are all women such slut faced whores?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
whats up tommy - speak to uncle scott:cool:

Oct 25, 2003
Re: Re: why are all women such slut faced whores?

Les Biehn said:
Whats happened darling? Would you like me to come up to Newcastle and hold you?

yes please:)

basically she went travelling, and while we were kinda split up, we had promised to SAVE ourselves for her return

now i find out that she has infact, NOT saved herself at all, and she told me this morning that because she has been tempted by others, theres no future between us! not even giving me the opportunity to dump her!

so thats it, 2and a half years down the drain just because she couldn't keep her minge in her pants for 5 minutes

whore.

:)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
ginadim said:
I'm not one of those thanks. I don't charge people for sex, thus, I am not a whore.

I've never yet shagged a woman for free whether they're on the game or not.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Re: why are all women such slut faced whores?

turienzo's lovechild said:

basically she went travelling, and while we were kinda split up, we had promised to SAVE ourselves for her return

now i find out that she has infact, NOT saved herself at all, and she told me this morning that because she has been tempted by others, theres no future between us! not even giving me the opportunity to dump her!

so thats it, 2and a half years down the drain just because she couldn't keep her minge in her pants for 5 minutes

whore.

sorry to hear that old bean

im still here for you though :)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: why are all women such slut faced whores?

whore.

Did she actually cheat on you?

Women are gay. Fact.

Oct 25, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: why are all women such slut faced whores?

Les Biehn said:
Did she actually cheat on you?

Women are gay. Fact.

i'm not sure it even counts as cheating

but when someone you've been with for 2 years promises you something, you tend to believe that they won't break that promise

she says she's "been with other guys" how far that actually means i don't know, but i assume the worst

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: why are all women such slut faced whores?

but when someone you've been with for 2 years promises you something, you tend to believe that they won't break that promise

she says she's "been with other guys" how far that actually means i don't know, but i assume the worst

Doesn't matter, nobody hurts my Tom.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Dougal said:
1st mistake was not banging loads of birds behind her back

exactly - thats the FIRST thing i would of thought of doing

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

ginadim said:
Only the ones you seem to hook up with.

Now now, this may be true but theres no need to be bitchy. You weren't like this when we were chatting last night.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

f*** that hurts!!

Got to hand it to her though, no matter what she's done she has been honest with you. Bit harsh though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here