Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whos your current top 3 favorite posters?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You cant choose " Freinds " mine in the last few weeks would be...

1. Hove Born and bred, every pointless thread makes me chuckle top posting... i wonder what the air tempreture is around Bn1 at the moment.

2. John Dorin some top quailty posts of late, make the long frawn out days of work a bit better as there useally some crap to read.

3. Mendoza/chappers food threads always alot of fun although alot of the stuff they cook sounds shocking wouldnt even feed it to the neighbours dog :lol:

Old Favorites seem to have gone a bit quite of late, probably found a life away from NSC or have been made redundent.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Hove Born and Bred - as without him I would never know what I did during a day, and I cannot wait to get home in the evening to find out how my day went each day

John Dorian/Brighton Til I Die - That thread where the "AC Slater" was born (with a little help from Chappers)

Elder For England - watching her quest to defend her self for her opinions and advances of Scotty Mac

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
You cant choose " Freinds " mine in the last few weeks would be...

1. Hove Born and bred, every pointless thread makes me chuckle top posting... i wonder what the air tempreture is around Bn1 at the moment.

2. John Dorin some top quailty posts of late, make the long frawn out days of work a bit better as there useally some crap to read.

3. Mendoza/chappers food threads always alot of fun although alot of the stuff they cook sounds shocking wouldnt even feed it to the neighbours dog :lol:

Old Favorites seem to have gone a bit quite of late, probably found a life away from NSC or have been made redundent.

Wow...I'm very honoured. I'm just pleased my hard work AT work is appreciated. I'd like to dedicate this award to the fine people of NSC, for without you there would be no me...or some crap like that. Never been great at writing speeches. :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
2nd favourite - Hove Bed & Breakfast
Favourite - A tie between the rest of NSC

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Anyone else who finds this thread a bit sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here