Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's Tinpot ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I dont use the "Tin pot" word....but all closed season we have been hearing from a lot of Brighton fans:

How Brighton are going to tear up this league and get premoted.
How Palace will be relegated before Xmas..I have also read that some of your fans think we will plumet straight into league 2!
How BHA are in the top 10 best supported teams in the country
How Palace lie and cheat about thier gates and only get 5000.
How shit our ground is and how lovely yours is. (this point you are right but dont forget where you were 3 years ago and how long it has taken to get the Amex)
How you beat Chelsea and how we lost to welling (pre season friendlies FFS!)

So even you lot must see how we might have a little smirk on our faces when in the first proper game of the season you get dumped 3.0 by a team a league below!! and reading your boards last night..christ sake guys, get a grip.

1) We are one of the clubs fancied for promotion , whereas Palace are seen as lucky to survive relegation. BTW how do we get PREMOTED ?
2) Palace won't be officially relegated until mid March. You won't plummet straight into L2 , you'll be in L1 for a couple of years before relegation.
3) Brighton have the 10th highest number of season ticket holders in the country , slightly different from 10th best supported team.
4) You add STH's and cash sales together to get an attendance figure , not the number of fans actually watching the game which is in the region of 10,000
5) How can Smellhurst be redeveloped , as they say , you can't polish a turd.
6) Chelsea deserved the football lesson , how did you get on against Reading ?

BHAFC are your superiors , just accept the FACT.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
1. 1) We are one of the clubs fancied for promotion , whereas Palace are seen as lucky to survive relegation. BTW how do we get PREMOTED ? I apologies for my poor grammar and spelling. I think the championship is hard to judge and at this stage the betting really means sweet FA..Don’t forget we have been favorites for the last 2 seasons.

2) Palace won't be officially relegated until mid March. You won't plummet straight into L2 , you'll be in L1 for a couple of years before relegation. Wow that’s some statement!!..I am pretty sure I did read that a few (and only a few) had us being relegated to div 2.

3.Brighton have the 10th highest number of season ticket holders in the country , slightly different from 10th best supported team. OK, I might have exaggerated it’s called banter!!! Sit down and calm down. x

4) You add STH's and cash sales together to get an attendance figure , not the number of fans actually watching the game which is in the region of 10,000. Do We? If so I believe it’s quite a common, It will be interesting to see your crowds if you end up spending 7 years banging around in the same division.

5) How can Smellhurst be redeveloped , as they say , you can't polish a turd. Well it might never look as great as the Amex, but 2 new stands would help, it can be done look at wolves.

6) Chelsea deserved the football lesson , how did you get on against Reading ? As I said pre season friendlies!!

BHAFC are your superiors , just accept the FACT. One swallow does not make a summer

I always try my best to post on this sight without being aggressive and always with a tongue in cheek. It’s a football forum, that’s all

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
[QUOTE/] BHAFC are your superiors , just accept the FACT. One swallow does not make a summer

I always try my best to post on this sight without being aggressive and always with a tongue in cheek. It’s a football forum, that’s all[/QUOTE]

So next May will it be "Two swallows does not make a summer" ? :lol:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Don't bother.

Its a shame you think like that, I quite like a bit of banter and the thoughts of people from other teams.

I also like this site, as it mirrors the palace one. One game world beaters the next game relegation fodder. But if you only want to hear nice things thats your call. X

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Its a shame you think like that, I quite like a bit of banter and the thoughts of people from other teams.

I also like this site, as it mirrors the palace one. One game world beaters the next game relegation fodder. But if you only want to hear nice things thats your call. X

He's joking

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
1. 1) We are one of the clubs fancied for promotion , whereas Palace are seen as lucky to survive relegation. BTW how do we get PREMOTED ? I apologies for my poor grammar and spelling. I think the championship is hard to judge and at this stage the betting really means sweet FA..Don’t forget we have been favorites for the last 2 seasons.

2) Palace won't be officially relegated until mid March. You won't plummet straight into L2 , you'll be in L1 for a couple of years before relegation. Wow that’s some statement!!..I am pretty sure I did read that a few (and only a few) had us being relegated to div 2.

3.Brighton have the 10th highest number of season ticket holders in the country , slightly different from 10th best supported team. OK, I might have exaggerated it’s called banter!!! Sit down and calm down. x

4) You add STH's and cash sales together to get an attendance figure , not the number of fans actually watching the game which is in the region of 10,000. Do We? If so I believe it’s quite a common, It will be interesting to see your crowds if you end up spending 7 years banging around in the same division.

5) How can Smellhurst be redeveloped , as they say , you can't polish a turd. Well it might never look as great as the Amex, but 2 new stands would help, it can be done look at wolves.

6) Chelsea deserved the football lesson , how did you get on against Reading ? As I said pre season friendlies!!

BHAFC are your superiors , just accept the FACT. One swallow does not make a summer

I always try my best to post on this sight without being aggressive and always with a tongue in cheek. It’s a football forum, that’s all

Clutching at straws!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Tinpot....? At least we have won a pot in the last couple of seasons....Palace would love one....cos they have'nt got one to p1ss in....er No Palace fan has taken up my £100 bet yet....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here