Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's popping their Amex cherry SAturday??

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Its been so hard not to go, but so far i've managed to swerve going while it was built, the presentation days, the cup final and the Spurs game

Saturday im truly going to be popping my Amex cherry - am i in the minority or anyone else the same??

Cannot FUCKIN WAIT :D :D

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I went to the spurs game
If your expecting a good day I've got bad news it won't be good

It will be f***ing AMAZING
Words cannot describe how amazing it is.
Make sure you wear sun glasses so nobody can see you blubbering like a baby when the teams come out.

D

Deleted member 18477

Its been so hard not to go, but so far i've managed to swerve going while it was built, the presentation days, the cup final and the Spurs game

Saturday im truly going to be popping my Amex cherry - am i in the minority or anyone else the same??

where you sitting?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
only been to the ST presentation, will be going on friday with the bike ride, but cant f***ing wait until saturday

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Not been in the stadium at all I cannot wait!! Bring on Saturday!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just the shop for me, and the kids, the Wife went to the presentation.

Saturday will be the kids Association Football cherry, what could possibly go wrong!.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Didn't go to my presentation as had ticket sorted before it. Went to shop and had a wander round outside today but first internal visit on Sat, getting a bit excited now!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Managed to snaffle a Spurs ticket and the place is amazing. When you first walk from the concourse to get to your seats it really does take your breath away.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Going to take the family to the shop and Dick's on Friday. Other than that and my presentation not been at all. Can't wait to get inside and that moment emerging into the stand and that view of the pitch.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Counting the days. Fortunately, I have enough fingers.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'm practically a regular visitor...went to the presentation, a tour, the SSC Final and Spurs. Old hat now.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
didnt bother with the senior cup and was in amsterdam for the cricket on saturday

i am at this moment in time not really that excited about it. come friday night though i imagine it'll be like christmas eve

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I cannot wait!! Counting down the sleeps now.
Front Row of the East Stand - Hopefully i'll be able to high-five Lua Lua when he comes over to celebrate his 30-yard screamer with us in the East Stand.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes

What he said is the same for me!

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
had a brief look at the outsde when i came down last x-mas , but first time inside this saturday :thumbsup:

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
My first visit, have avoided the matchees where there were gaps in the crowd as I wanted my first memory to be when it was full to the rafters, in a game that mattered and the whole place was rocking

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Do you still go to games etc with John / Uckfield Ian / Afil etc? Not seen any of them for years!? Hope they're gonna be there Sat...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here